fame912_149db Posted April 14, 2015 Report Posted April 14, 2015 I'm doin 149 db at 39z. I wanna do 150db at 30-32
SnowDrifter Posted April 14, 2015 Report Posted April 14, 2015 Look into some c&s music or slowed songs. Hit up Google ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted April 14, 2015 Report Posted April 14, 2015 What equipment do you have now? Car? Budget? I'm doing 150 at 26 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Kyblack76 Posted April 14, 2015 Report Posted April 14, 2015 52.2 at 22hz ... that was last year..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
im45pl Posted April 14, 2015 Report Posted April 14, 2015 156@26hz db drag legal (on my termlab though) TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
hoit Posted April 14, 2015 Report Posted April 14, 2015 who cares about getting loud anyway... 2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan 2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm 2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank Singer 220 amp alt
bighossf150 Posted April 14, 2015 Report Posted April 14, 2015 150+ at 21hz Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
SnowDrifter Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 Kyle be over here one upping erryone man GTFO ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
magillaru Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 160+ at 28hz.....I can tell by how much my roof is flexing..... LOL Hoping to be able to post some real numbers in here soon......if I get a 150+ anywhere in the 30s, I'll be shocked......doubtful though. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Zbignev Jarmolovskij Posted April 16, 2015 Report Posted April 16, 2015 intresting topic but still dont see any subs models with who we can make 150 db + max 2-4 subs need
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.