Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 Oh I know all about the "books" I have a friend who is a major star wars nerd. I was trying to imply that I don't read. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Jhunt94 Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 Oh haha well then I just misunderstood. Feel like a dumbass now lol 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
dbmode2 Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 I like the old star wars better though that my opinion
moredbs Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 i dont believe there are any books of this episode. i think its totally new,maybe I'm wrong but every source is blind at the moment.
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 I don't get why people are confused about the order of things. Maybe that's because I am just a nerd, but I grew up on this shit and I love it. They numbered the episodes so to follow the storyline, watch them in numerical order, 1 - 6. The new one coming out will be episode 7. For nostalgia, watch them in chronological order of release, 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3. And I disagree with whoever said they should have made chewbacca look older. I don't believe that was an oversight. If you are a nerd and read about this shit like me, a wookie isn't an old fuck until they are about 400 years old, so since Han aged (by appearance) about 30 years give or take, that's nothing to a wookie. They are on their shit with this movie. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Miguels Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 i was never able to get into star wars. i only seen one as a kid and never again.. some chick at work is crazy over it and is going to the show saturday.. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
OrionStang Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 Rockford mad LOL. Stevil, wtf fagboy? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Jhunt94 Posted April 17, 2015 Report Posted April 17, 2015 i dont believe there are any books of this episode. i think its totally new,maybe I'm wrong but every source is blind at the moment. There's not a book of the episode, but there are books right before and right after. So you would be able to kind of get an idea about who's going to be in it and maybe some other details. But that's assuming that Disney didn't say screw the timeline that's already set out and completely disregarded everything Lucas did. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
STEvil Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 Rockford mad LOL. Stevil, wtf fagboy? What? Like I know! lol! MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
CstrokerV Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 Ehhh the book series i started to read was the emperror didnt die and luke turned to the darkside and was trained by him..... then han and leigha turned him back they have 2 kids with jedi powers... and they are searching for people with jedi powers to reastablish the jedi.. but who knows... really havent paid much attention to thia one my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.