Sundown Audio

Banda amps any good ?

Jordan Thurston

No hard evidence as of yet to indicate they are any more or less durable than the other Brazilians. But since you can't prove a negative... I don't think I've heard of any Banda failures yet, if that means anything to you. They're either keeping it quiet if they have failed or there's just not enough of them in use.

Kyler for real what did Brazilian amps do to you that in any brazilian thread you come in with a vendetta against them and just relentlessly bag on em? Real question I'm curious something had to of happen...

Edit never mind I see it now a team you don't like use's them ....... Carry on

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

No hard evidence as of yet to indicate they are any more or less durable than the other Brazilians. But since you can't prove a negative... I don't think I've heard of any Banda failures yet, if that means anything to you. They're either keeping it quiet if they have failed or there's just not enough of them in use.

The thing is when someone pops these things they tend to not say anything either because everyone is standing by waiting to say I told you so. They don't have near enough of a back rep built for me to take a chance on them. They are cheap though and that alone is going to get people to buy them. Especially the younger crowds.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If you try to get 30k watts out if a 10k amp your going to have issues no matter where they come from ..... And guess what most people that run brazilian amps try and do just that...I have seen the same issues with Korean China and even "American" amps push them to there limits one of those times you will pass there limits and pop go's the weasel

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived