well shit hit the fan again, this time in baltimore

What ever happen to peaceful protesting? Education is obviously a real issue in our country. I'm not racist, well, I am racist against stupid people...But why do I not hear about idiotic acts like this from anyone other than black is involved? Did this really stem from Mr. Gray's death? Or is it because he was black, why all of this foolishness is occurring? I'm really trying to keep an open view here, but this really upsets me. My heart and sympathy goes out to all the firefighters, citizens, and authorities who tried to keep the peace that were injured or involved.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Martial law and beat them all back into submission. We're too soft on criminals and it's unfair that law abiding citizens and hard working Americans have to suffer because of these ass hats. Do what needs to be done.

The police can't do it by their self and if martial law was used there it would be used everywhere. I feel ya about them being ass hats.

Martial law and beat them all back into submission. We're too soft on criminals and it's unfair that law abiding citizens and hard working Americans have to suffer because of these ass hats. Do what needs to be done.

The police can't do it by their self and if martial law was used there it would be used everywhere. I feel ya about them being ass hats.
I suppose martial law was the wrong term to use but I meant allow the police/national guard to do whatever it takes to subdue and control the rioting and looting and prevent any more property loss and injury. I'm sure this is going to spread to the rest of the country like it did with ferguson and people are going to start acting like fools in other cities unless they make an example out of Baltimore and show that behavior will not be tolerated.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

people are going to start acting like fools in other cities unless they make an example out of Baltimore and show that behavior will not be tolerated.

I don't think there's a real way of stopping it (rioting) from starting. People are going to find ways to mess shit up regardless of whether there are police in riot gear on every corner.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

The way to prevent it is to get the national guard deployed before things like this happens. Like right now LA should plan and get the national guard patrolling the streets before it gets started here

I live 30 mins outside the city and can't make sense of this.

Every opinion has a counter opinion and I really am trying to see things from all sides.

All I know is that the national guard will not take any of this shit once curfew sets in tonight.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Nont wouldn't this il doesn't fit the definition of civil war

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived