Jump to content

Beast Tahoe Sundown, Mechman, Skyhigh


Recommended Posts

Posted

This build is already freaking sick man. Keep it up. If you don't mind me asking what brand is that radiator, and where did you buy it. I think all of the bedliner looks great. Plan on doing my roof also.

Posted

Reported for pornographic material. Dear god

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

This build is already freaking sick man. Keep it up. If you don't mind me asking what brand is that radiator, and where did you buy it. I think all of the bedliner looks great. Plan on doing my roof also.

I would have to do some digging around to find the brand. all I remember was it was 3 core aluminum.

Posted

that bracing is pretty slick!

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Posted

Not gonna like I really REALLY like the look of the bedliner on the interior.

Carry on :wackit3:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1336 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...