adding 8" sealed sub for midbass

You'll lose stereo imaging and won't have any stage width if you put them in the center not that you'll have a good sound with all those mid's in the doors anyways.

I'd either change the doors up or leave it as is.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You'll lose stereo imaging and won't have any stage width if you put them in the center not that you'll have a good sound with all those mid's in the doors anyways.

I'd either change the doors up or leave it as is.

I already tried explaining that.

Dudes a fucking retard.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

yup, i have 16 PRO AUDIO mids and 8 SUPER TWEETERS and im worried about sound quality...lets not include the 2 4channels and one 2channel all ran out of a rca box...yup, sound quality is my goal...youre so smart almighty

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

yup, i have 16 PRO AUDIO mids and 8 SUPER TWEETERS and im worried about sound quality...lets not include the 2 4channels and one 2channel all ran out of a rca box...yup, sound quality is my goal...youre so smart almighty

I politely answered your question no need to be rude to me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What I don't understand is he knows everything...so why even ask the question...

OP also its problematic when you switch up the situation mid thread.

Really if you want to do a 4way or 3 way setup depending on who you talk to highs-mids-midbass-sub, probably be a better idea to do 8's in the kicks. But really that's a lot more complicated setup. Sounds like you need to do more research like I said, and like orion said get rid of some of the drivers in your doors.

Sincerely,

The so called "almighty"

Annd I'm out, got some water into wine to take care of.

The doors aren't playing yet...and I bought 6.5s because I'm not interested in midbass nearly as much as midrange...but the idea came acrOSS my mind so I asked

What's getting me is the fact that you think those are midrange drivers you have in your doors ...

Those are midbass drivers.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

20150503_145042_zpshnbpejjz.jpg

I will admit ... this is gona look good. However, the only time it will sound good is when you are in a parking lot somewhere with the doors wide open disturbing the peace.

Just my opinion ... you could do much more with alot less.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I agree the work on those is fantastic and looks incredible but it makes my listening fatigue start through picture

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The goal was to have these doors keep up with anything I throw at the sub stage and be monsters when I battle...objective complete in my opinion...I could have easily gone with 2 PA mids and kept up with most sub stages but that's not what I wanted..it's a demo/battle machine

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Archived