Sonic Electronix

Foam tape on the edges of panels if that's your issue (still able to remain hidden from sight). Didn't know second skin had sludge.

It's called Spectrum and Spectrum Sludge

Gotcha.

You're aiming for a 150+ vehicle, you might quiet it down but you Will not prevent it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I used spectrum and the thing works great and its messy, but you can either spray it on top of existing sound deadener or spread it on there, I bought the spray applicator along with it....below is a vid of what it is...

Don't know if it was said, but egg crate foam between the door skin and the door panel.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

"rattles" as mentioned are just two or more things hitting each other. All you need to do to remedy that is to decouple them.

Closed cell foam (CCF) is commonly used for this. Butyl rope is also awesome at it if you can narrow it down to specific spots.

"rattles" as mentioned are just two or more things hitting each other. All you need to do to remedy that is to decouple them.

Closed cell foam (CCF) is commonly used for this. Butyl rope is also awesome at it if you can narrow it down to specific spots.

Was going to mention butyl rope but I believe it was mentioned in the reading I provided. That is, if he went there abs read it. Decoupling is the key, no matter how you do it. I didn't even get into the MLV discussion with him ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't second skin make some too?

We make a lot of products taht can help you, our liquid sound deadener called Spectrum may be what you are looking for......check it out here

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Archived