Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Challenge: take a pic of your ride next to a lake, river, or the ocean.

Sorry I'm mobile and can't post in Bold

Posted

If no one gets this today, I'll go get it tomorrow

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

I can do this if i wasnt stuck to the desk right now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Pic of your car with a girl in a bikini top next to it

Can this count?

3975089475_294b63d4b7_z.jpg

Also... I assume the rules were copy/pasted from that car forum. But since this isn't strictly a car forum... maybe open the rules up to anything car audio related.

Posted

:D I vote that the picture should count!

It's not EXACT, but it's the best thing we've got and it goes in the spirit of the challenge.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...