MrSkippyJ Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 I sure did fuck it up. I switched the letters instead of adding or subtracting. My bad. Smf. Well, this shit is definitely not for me. Well you did say you hit the swisher and closed your eyes so we kind of knew what was up and the cool people didn't give a shit F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
SnowDrifter Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Smartling, you new name is shack Resume Shark ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Sparky ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Leo1103 Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 snarl 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Snail. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 sail my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 I sure did fuck it up. I switched the letters instead of adding or subtracting. My bad. Smf. Well, this shit is definitely not for me. Well you did say you hit the swisher and closed your eyes so we kind of knew what was up and the cool people didn't give a shit Well, you are the one to remind us of where we're at so I guess you aren't........
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.