CJ18 Posted July 10, 2015 Author Report Posted July 10, 2015 It's an alpine head unit. I can't remember the exact model number.
ToNasty Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 I'm wondering why you are switching alts when you already have 2 or 3? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
CJ18 Posted July 10, 2015 Author Report Posted July 10, 2015 center console shifted, right? Column shifter.
CJ18 Posted July 10, 2015 Author Report Posted July 10, 2015 I'm wondering why you are switching alts when you already have 2 or 3? I wanted to go with the hairpin 370s and since we started selling mechman I wanted to run them. I need every last bit I can get to help support 40kw+
boom50cal Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 center console shifted, right? Column shifter. oh you lucky fucker.... console shifters lick ballsack in these trucks. Tuned in though, every build in this truck gets better than the last. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
knowledge Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 Big difference from the solo x's back then huh? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
CJ18 Posted July 10, 2015 Author Report Posted July 10, 2015 Big difference from the solo x's back then huh? Dont be surprised if one day I show up with a solo x 18 wall just for shits and giggles. I love those subs.
im45pl Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 tuned in, always liked your builds TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
sebringR/T Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 Tuned in to see this build. Know how big Jeff goes with his builds. Team Droppin' Hz Tuxedo Black Metallic 2010 Ford Taurus Limited Build Log "Financial Mistake"
ShowtimeElectronics Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 Good luck on your new build. Thats a lot of batteries. Showtime Electronics Authorized Dealer For Many Popular Brands Including XS Power, Kicker, McLaren, Beyma, Ampere Audio, DC Audio and more! Site: www.showtimeelectronics.com eBay: www.stestore.net Amazon: www.amazon.com/shops/showtimeelectronics Email Us : [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.