ROLEXrifleman Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 1st I want to send a special thank you to Snowdrifter, Ninja and The Man himself for taking the time out to either PM, Text or call a brother while I was down and out. I really appreciate it and hope I wasn't to doped up and sounded stupid. I also wanna thank everyone that comment on my status updates or posts about my surgery with encouragement and well wishes. Thank you guys very much!!!!!!!! I had surgery on Thursday at 9:30 but wasn't released till yesterday around 3pm. The doc said the stones were way worse than he thought they would be. He showed me pictures of the dissected gallbladder and what was in it even freaked me out. In addition to that they took a biopsy of my liver too. When the doc came in yesterday b4 I was released he said he had some bad news for me, he told me I had a small hernia going on. I was like WTF, he said not to worry about it and that we would talk about it during the follow up visit. So anyway, as of right now I'm on pain meds as needed and a pretty restricted daily regimen. Looking to just relax for the next few weeks and take it easy, which is going to hard for me to do. Anyway, thanks again guys. I appreciate you being here! Heres the only selfie you get, it was me in the hospital bathroom yesterday Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Rich Schenk Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 hope you get better man On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
Skullz Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 Glad your on your way to getting and feeling better. Freaking surgeon wiped his hands all over me after the surgery with the med grade super glue that took a month to wear off. lol Damn, they put a couple holes more in you than they did to me which was only 3, but i'm super glad they used the stitchless superglue method instead of all the stitches that can get used to close the holes back up, and over time they'll be hard to tell you had the surgery to begin with. I had mine done in 09 and you can barely tell that i had surgery there. Hope everything from here on out goes well and your up and feeling 100% in no time. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Jessica Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 get well soon man Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
LT.Smoke Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 Damn bro get better soon Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Kyblack76 Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 Glad it went OK H. Kick back, relax, and get fucked up. Pop a few pills, and drink a few beers..... then see if you can rub one out before you zone out. Its a game i like to play myself. feel better bud. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
boom50cal Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 best of wishes buddy On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
One Way Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 Oh man, I've been there already and I'm so glad it's over. I'm assuming you had gallstones correct? I had my surgery last year and mine was worst of the worst, he told me he's never seen a gallbladder so messed up as mine, It was a bad as a 70 year olds. glad you're feelijg better man stay up. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
_paralyzed_ Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 Oh man, I've had several surgeries to remove stones. It's not fun at all.I'm glad you're doing okay.
ROLEXrifleman Posted July 11, 2015 Author Report Posted July 11, 2015 My partner just showed up to visit. He brought me some sunshine! F' the doctor's recommendation , I'm eating white castle now!! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.