So I heard there was some interest in these amps I've never heard of... Rockville Audio.

My buddy T-Fade contacted me and said he had the 2ch T2 he wanted me to try on the Amp Dyno. I found these amps were incredibly inexpensive and with the 90-day full refund policy, I said what the heck? Let me try a couple on the Amp Dyno. I bought these amps with my own $$, the manufacturer didn't ship these to me. These are not special amps, they are the same as you will get when you buy from Audio Savings (currently the sole distributor of these amps).

First up is the RXD-M4, which is rated:

1500W at 1 ohm to 1% THD (CEA Rated?)

3000W at 1 ohm RMS

6000W at 1 ohm Max Power

Birth sheet inside the box says Certified Wattage is 1512W at 1 ohm (no voltage or frequency mentioned)

My tests are at 40Hz, it is very possible the mfg used a higher frequency such as 100Hz to obtain the higher numbers.

Well, enough of the blabber, let's see how this joker does on the Amp Dyno! This first video was captured with my phone, no editing whatsoever, so you guys could see it sooner. I'll show a full video soon with more details about the amp and what's included in the box, etc.

Watch on YouTube in HD

or embedded below:

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

I am at work which filters youtube, can someone please post the numbers for me. Thanks in advance

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Nice! thanks for testing, appreciate it

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I test these new amps for you guys...plus I'm a little curious too. I personally don't use Class D amps, but just had to try this one and the 2ch model RXD-T2 (which is 400x2 @ 4, 600x2 @ 2 or 1200x1 @4) and costs $115....SHIPPED! Insane. This test coming either Sat or Sunday night.

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this. I'm considering doing a super low budget daily with one of these. I have a question for you though. What were the power and ground input gauge sizes? I'm trying to plan ahead a little bit but cannot find this information. There is one on ebay with a 0 gauge kit but I kind of wanted to run shca which comes in 1/0. My problem there is I'm not finding 1/0 to 0 reducers. This information would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Amp Dyno's rock. Good and bad amps. I love every time you and Steve Dyno amps. Much appreciated.

Archived