So wait, you live on a farm, but not enough room for a large table saw setup? :unknw:

Sadly no, we only have two buildings that are insulated, our main farm shop, where there is no way in hell I'm putting my woodworking tools. The other is my woodshop, which is only 12' x 24'. Its enough room for my Unisaw w/ a 36" fence, but not enough for a proper 52" fence and support table.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Just make the table so you can move it with a skid steer, slap it in the big shop when you want to use it.

We run ~5K acres here in Alberta.. harvest will be starting really soon. I like those Case machines for ease of service, but the boss likes the NH 9070's he's got better lol.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Just make the table so you can move it with a skid steer, slap it in the big shop when you want to use it.

We run ~5K acres here in Alberta.. harvest will be starting really soon. I like those Case machines for ease of service, but the boss likes the NH 9070's he's got better lol.

Yeah, the moveable table saw idea in interesting. My problem is I just about use my saw everyday. I'm always building.

The New Holland combines are nice. I think they have the same cleaning system as my Case. There just isn't any NH equipment in my area, all combines around here are either red or green, with just a few silver ones here and there.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."

Builds:

About 2,600. Two thirds of which is in crop each year, the other third is fallow.

Builds:

Archived