Jump to content

Looking for Advice


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

So I recently got a 2015 Scion tC. Currently all stock. I am interested in hooking up my HDS312 and 750.1 in it but I wanna get a better headunit.

I can't decide on a Single or Double Din.

Touchscreen or not touchscreen.

I want 3 RCA outputs atleast

Bluetooth included already. <------- important

I wanna try and get a decent one for under 200$. $250-$300 kinda pushing it for me.

Really like Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, possibly might try a JVC.

Those are a few things off the top of my head.

Thanks in advance!

2015 Scion tC

DieHard AGM Battery, Stock Alternator, with Big 3

Alpine CDA-105, Hertz Energy 6.5" 3 Way Components, Skar TX65 Coaxials

Rockford Fosgate T2D215

Skar RP-1500.1D and RP-150.4AB

Posted

If your willing to spend a tad more this H/U is really nice.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_91064_Pioneer-AVH-X4700BS.html

Way too much for me right now haha. But thanks though

2015 Scion tC

DieHard AGM Battery, Stock Alternator, with Big 3

Alpine CDA-105, Hertz Energy 6.5" 3 Way Components, Skar TX65 Coaxials

Rockford Fosgate T2D215

Skar RP-1500.1D and RP-150.4AB

Posted

The pioneer 80prs is good for a beginner active-capable setup if you ever want to run active crossovers ($260~ish on sonic right now), and I believe the clarion cz702 is pretty similar to the 80prs for a cheaper price. Never used it personally, but I've seen it recommended by a lot. But it'd help if you narrowed down whether you want double or single din, and other features besides Bluetooth you might want.

Posted

I have a pioneer nav unit I'm looking to get rid of.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/199672-pioneer-avic-z130bt-double-din-nav-unit/

It was the flagship model a few years back and has the features you are looking for.

I can work with you on the price, if you're interested pm me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Clarion CZ702, hands down...

so much capability for like $120.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Clarion CZ702, hands down...

so much capability for like $120.

They discontinued them.

I was going to grab another one and went to order it and found out I can't :(

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Clarion CZ702, hands down...

so much capability for like $120.

They discontinued them.

I was going to grab another one and went to order it and found out I can't :(

FUCK WHAT :(

glad I nabbed one...

wish I still had my 501 to go in the 'Rex

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Well shit. Glad I still have one laying around too

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Clarion CZ702, hands down...

so much capability for like $120.

:wub:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...