Jump to content

Internet Speed


Recommended Posts

Posted

4593071191.png

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Posted

In Saudi Arabia routing through a VPN back to the states.

4602171362.png

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal
 

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Posted

Holy hell, that would be nice, I have like 20 down and 2 up but I have packet loss or something because even with nice computer it has to "think" when opening things like Gmail, Hotmail, SMD forum, Google....etc........pisses me off so bad....

Doesn't seem any faster than when I had 3 meg internet and paid a lot less. Now they label it 20, i run speedtest.net and I guess it is, but the speed is no better......fucking scam

I am jealous......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Holy hell, that would be nice, I have like 20 down and 2 up but I have packet loss or something because even with nice computer it has to "think" when opening things like Gmail, Hotmail, SMD forum, Google....etc........pisses me off so bad....

Doesn't seem any faster than when I had 3 meg internet and paid a lot less. Now they label it 20, i run speedtest.net and I guess it is, but the speed is no better......fucking scam

I am jealous......

Exact same here. Same numbers, same "upgrade", same no noticeable upgrade.

Posted

They increased mine from 8 to 16 for "free" and if anything it runs worse now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

They increased mine from 8 to 16 for "free" and if anything it runs worse now.

same. They keep upping it for free but it's worse than it's ever been but tests faster.........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

I gave up on the hope of fast internet here...... just not going to happen. So I deal...


Not through a VPN this time.

4607696053.png

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal
 

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...