GF/Wives viewing your FB?!

Well Smoove, I'm stopping w Lisa. No need to look for another woman. All women are crazy, its the level of craziness we put up with that determines if we stay with them. :)

The only reason I won't is because you give someone an inch, and eventually that inch will be a foot. Like now, Lisa is handing me wall orniments from her house. My house now is looking like her house! What the......

A friend request will turn into a page and status change and all mushy photos linked to my page. Etc. No way.

-Frank

If you don't want her on your FB, thats up to you. I'm just saying my wife doesn't ask about women on my FB. She doesn't care.

Because some of us can relate to it and it makes you crack a smile.

Shouldn't you be looking up a Subwoofer .video.?

-Frank

Has nothing to do with it being an audio forum, just sounds like middle school shit.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Because some of us can relate to it and it makes you crack a smile.

Shouldn't you be looking up a Subwoofer .video.?

-Frank

Has nothing to do with it being an audio forum, just sounds like middle school shit.

I feel you on it being middle school type shit which is why it's weird that so many grown ass women do the shit which is what I think Frank was getting at.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived