Do you guys just keep paying tint tickets?

meh, I just bought an extra set of glass. In NC, if you're ticketed, you can take the tint off and show it to the highway patrol. They'll sign off on a form, and you get the compliance ticket dropped. Cheaper than paying it off, because I only had to buy the glass once...

You're saying you bought an extra of every single piece of glass just to swap them out if you get a ticket?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's just the fronts if I remember right.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Id rather pay the $75 to remove and replace tint than replace windows every time.

Depends on the car, my civic is stupid dumb easy to take the glass in and out. all you have to do is pop the trim and loosen two bolts on the track. then it just slides out. Both windows takes 20 minutes.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I think I've gotten maybe 1 or maybe 2 tickets. I've had 5% on all my windows since I first bought it in 07' then my back window got smashed a couple years ago and I replaced that with 20%, that makes it so much easier to see out of at night, I couldn't believe how much easier it is to see out at night compared to the 5%. But people can literally look through that back window and see all of the insides of my car which I don't like. I'll be getting all of them re-done with 5% soon since the Side windows are finally starting to fade after being on the car for almost 9 years.

Hbg33gJ.jpg

Can anyone guess my percentage and brow length? lol Ignore the dirty tires. I had just washed, buffed and waxed the truck (why its got a reflection like a mirror) :P I got cleaner pics somewhere. Should I debadge it as well?

I vote debadge. That ugly trim on the doors is an eyesore. My Tahoe looks much better without it in my opinion, I'm sure your truck will as well.

See I do too, buttttt, What if I blacked out the chrome strip on it? I'm torn, because I can tell on the bumper where it has stopped so major new dings SINCE I got the truck. So they're new and man they hurt me to see em :( . So I'm torn between looks and having protection ;)

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Take them off, they are ugly as fuck.

x2

here's a stock ass(actually it's not but) truck like yours, but step side. On the same wheels, with a 4ish/6ish drop kit. clean, and simple.

1398236_762595423750844_4003298025127240

that's my favorite thing about those RCSB NBS trucks. A drop kit, removing the trim and junk, tinting the windows, and maybe heads/tails...is all you need to make them look pretty good.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived