Time to start new car shopping

I love BMW. the M5 is a serious beast.

I've never seen an M4 yet.

But honnestly, the c63amg is in another league : luxury, power, space,...it has everything.

American cars are nice, but with this budget, I'd go German.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I vote xf-r again because it deserves more than one vote.

That fucking car is a sexy beast and I'll bet money you'd never run into another one on the road.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The XF-r is almost a hundred grand

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Cummins, theyre big, fun, and fast, and can be stupid fast with a 50k-70k budget. and the gas mileage isnt terrible, it probably could get better mileage than those cars if you arent driving it like a maniac. my buddy has one that he built, new turbo,clutch...idk lots of stuff i dont know the first thing about. but it was a fucking monster, could take just about any car on the streets. and still a 6 speed standard so fun to drive. And the whole time his AVG MGP was in the 30+ range. plus the added ability to roll coal on jackasses haha.

:bsflag: Yes you can get good fuel mileage but no way in the 30s with that truck.

oh trust me im not saying thats what it actually got, but thats what the truck thought it was getting. It had the little LCD display on the headliner that shows you miles til empty, instant fuel economy, AVG economy, compass, etc... and on the AVG it consistently read 30+MPG. He didnt drive it like a maniac all the time and had a programmable tune so it was turned down for economy most of the time. idk what made it think it was getting such amazing mileage, but i promise that what it would say, even after resetting it and checking again.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

I've priced them all out preliminary. The m4 actually comes in the highest. I get good discounts on the Cadillac. And it's not like I'm financing the whole thing. I've got money for a large down. There is a big difference though between. Buying at 70 or 75k then there is at 100k

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Seen a few reviews or posts where people saying the 335i is a lot more fun to drive than the s5

They are. We have an S5, uncle has a 335 as his slow toy.. Driving the S5, theres literally no drama.. The 335 though.. ;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Seen a few reviews or posts where people saying the 335i is a lot more fun to drive than the s5

They are. We have an S5, uncle has a 335 as his slow toy.. Driving the S5, theres literally no drama.. The 335 though.. ;)

I like the looks of the S5 a lot more. They also have the 3.0 (2013+) instead of the 4.2 and from what I gather the car is much better because of it. Less weight up front and more upside if you want to add power. The 2012 and below S5 have a carbon build up issue, but you get the v8 sound. Always a trade off.

Archived