Jump to content

Time to start new car shopping


Recommended Posts

Posted

Challenger (or charger) Hellcat all the way. it literally doesnt even compare to the other cars. The Hellcat is the most badass car sub 100k there is. go for it.

Posted

It is a badass car but outside of straight line performance all the other options Will kick it's ass all day.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Challenger (or charger) Hellcat all the way. it literally doesnt even compare to the other cars. The Hellcat is the most badass car sub 100k there is. go for it.

I agree, if you had to drive on a straight away your entire life! Hahaha mopar can't corner for shit, and the brakes on the hellcat are shit.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

I've said it a few times you can't even find one on a lot. They oversold it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I know it's in the opposite direction than all the others are pushing, but I'd vote for the Chevy SS. It has plenty of room, a much nicer interior than you would think, a simple and reliable V8, rear wheel drive, manual 6 speed if you want it, and you don't see many of them around either. You would still obviously be able to get all the parts you need.

before I get it, I should clarify... I am not talking about a camaro.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Posted

I looked at an ss before I bought my Genesis. It's more inline with that then what I'm looking at. If they had refreshed it maybe but they didn't

https://www.cars.com/articles/dodge-suspends-srt-hellcat-orders-amid-huge-demand-1420676904902/

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

new era performance ran a 11.3@124 with just a tune in a ats v.........

6rlCxLPl.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I've said it a few times you can't even find one on a lot. They oversold it.

Dealership that i go to presold 9 or 10 before they found out exactly how many they were getting. They got 5...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...