dolarbilz Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/index.php/lp/pla-65-component-speakers/p65c3?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA&scid=scplp6905678&gclid=Cj0KEQjwnrexBRDNmZzNkf7c4c4BEiQALnlxhfE29zHg5WIGFPGLCzmDOiWb2KC8qPPJqXTYJUgcMB0aAhFT8P8HAQ These I've installed passive and sound really good..that ribbon tweeter awesome
dolarbilz Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 http://www.mobilesoundworks.com/mobile/product.aspx?ProductCode=Hertz%2DHSK%2D163&utm_content=Hertz&k=Hertz_HSK_163&gclid=Cj0KEQjwnrexBRDNmZzNkf7c4c4BEiQALnlxhVuhxu_A4_uOcDKsDvRYIcO-9jvxPS_EY44z3nbx03oaAjFk8P8HAQ&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cse
ToNasty Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 What type vehicle? Are you doing any custom fiberglassing?if possible I would do four 6.5 dreams.find nice set 3" use dream tweeters run active.oh wait that's what I'm doingYou have no idea what you're talking about he knows about making decisions though Haha not even but I do have his old front stage though ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
CleanSierra Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 What type vehicle? Are you doing any custom fiberglassing?if possible I would do four 6.5 dreams.find nice set 3" use dream tweeters run active.oh wait that's what I'm doingYou have no idea what you're talking about he knows about making decisions though Haha not even but I do have his old front stage though See if you can finesse that Pioneer P99 out of him... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
TaylorFade Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 I dunno if this will mean much to you, but this is the Ampere Dream Series in my car. Stock locations using only the factory "Low/Mid/Hi" EQ.
dolarbilz Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 What type vehicle? Are you doing any custom fiberglassing?if possible I would do four 6.5 dreams.find nice set 3" use dream tweeters run active.oh wait that's what I'm doingYou have no idea what you're talking about he knows about making decisions though Haha not even but I do have his old front stage though See if you can finesse that Pioneer P99 out of him... Not happening
Kyblack76 Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 I dunno if this will mean much to you, but this is the Ampere Dream Series in my car. Stock locations using only the factory "Low/Mid/Hi" EQ. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
yurvalentine Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 I dunno if this will mean much to you, but this is the Ampere Dream Series in my car. Stock locations using only the factory "Low/Mid/Hi" EQ. Now I really want to try these out
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.