Karkov Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 What's the oldest age you would consider having kids at? I know the question is too broad, and that EVERY persons life is unique to give/get an answer for this. Just looking for some opinions, generally, without knowing the rest of my life situation. I don't need you to spill your guts and share anything personal by any means, but if you want to give an explanation to your answer I am all ears. Thanks 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Facekicker Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Im 35 have 3 and im about to get snipped im done. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 I'm 33 and my youngest was born when I was 32. I'm done son but I started 11 years ago, lol.
SnowDrifter Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 If I got too much past 30 I'd say no. Don't want to have kids when I'm too old, be working into my retirement, not be able to watch my grandkids grow up, etc. And that's ignoring the quality of the gametes as you get older ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Lbox88 Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Only 27, have one right now. Obviously, after the woman gets to be 35 you gotta be careful as risk of complications starts climbing. But with that said I am the youngest of 7, born when my dad was 42 and mom was 39. It's weird. My old man, is older than most of the "old guys" I work with. We'll have our second soon and be done, once the kid grows up a bit I'll get the snippy snippy UBL | Build Log
mcfalcon Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 27 and getting snipped. Boy and girl already. No more. Still learning but have started gathering.
tdsa23 Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 I have none and I'm 31 if I don't have one by 35 I might be done. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
yurvalentine Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Kids....yikes EDIT: Per the clip above
Mitchaford Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 nearly 20 having children is sorta something I want but I think 30 would be the stopping age as of right now 2008 VW Jetta Team Fi 12 CT 4000.1 CT 125.4 PWX 6.5 80 PRS EB Flex 2/0 Second Skin ^^^ Build ^^^
Pasta Prime Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 My plan was when i turned 40 my kid turned 18. i only wanted one and that is how it all worked out for me anyways. So the answer is 22. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.