Check out the SMD Web Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

SMD Triple LED Meter Single Din Kit AVAILABLE NOW! Pics inside ***READ THIS IF YOU HAVE ONE ****

that's cool you guys are ORDERING when i said i would give you one. I mean they are for sale because i won't stop someone from buying them if they want one because they do cost me $ to make. But ill tell you what, if you guys who purchased this mess yours up installing it, email me, i will replace it on the house! Thanks again!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

that's cool you guys are ORDERING when i said i would give you one. I mean they are for sale because i won't stop someone from buying them if they want one because they do cost me $ to make. But ill tell you what, if you guys who purchased this mess yours up installing it, email me, i will replace it on the house! Thanks again!

Ya, i got 2 coming to me for free...... sheesh..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Don't mind paying took time plus material.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Ordered the smooth black plastic one AandBS some sneaky bastard added the MDF one too.

They look great Steve

20151127_124105.jpg

20151127_124120.jpg

Edited by CleanSierra
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Ordered the smooth black plastic one ABS some sneaky bastard added the MDF one too.

They look great Steve

20151127_124105.jpg

20151127_124120.jpg

right on man! ya we sent the MDF one too just in case you feel like doing something custom with it in a future date. Thanks for purchasing 3 SMD meters! Let me know if you mess these up i will replace them for life for you....as long as i can afford to anyway haha! :ph34r: If i end up on the rail road tracks like a bum some day, don't be bringing this up. :rofl:

OH, and if you don't mind, post up a pic or two once you mount them in the bezel. I wanna see!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

i cant wait for mine, sadly fedex taking for ever ordered monday night, i only live 2 half hours away from sac and still nothing. lol. i know its not steves fault, i hate fedex they always mess stuff up.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1