Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

Mmmmm they sure do look purdy

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

is it just me, the angle, or is that charge stud closer than fuck to the exhaust manifold?

anywho, not nitpicking or trying to start any shit... glad that singer beast is in there and chomping away. progress...it'll be playin soon

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

is the Turd SX playing yet???? :rofl:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

is it just me, the angle, or is that charge stud closer than fuck to the exhaust manifold?

This was my reaction too. I would personally just get a little boot for the piece of mind, but I'm anal over shit like this lol

Nice to see her in and charging :good: I still need to throw mine back in.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

anywho, not nitpicking or trying to start any shit... glad that singer beast is in there and chomping away. progress...it'll be playin soon

I love peeps with vision. You actually look at the pics.

Dude. It's close as fuck to the manifold. I sent mike a pic and told him to remove a good 1/8". He said his is the same. It's close, for sure. If I knew now, I'd had grounded some off. But, the alt should move with the block. So, it seems fine. I just drove back to my house from Bryces/Kennys land, which is 45 plus miles. All good. ;)

It's just one of those things. Oem vs upgrade. ;)

I like you following my build/progress. You really look and gaf and I appreciate it. Seriously.

This was my reaction too. I would personally just get a little boot for the piece of mind, but I'm anal over shit like this lol

Nice to see her in and charging :good: I still need to throw mine back in.

Same goes for you on the up above post Dorre. Love that some really see and get it. Again, I dig it.

Damn that's close.

What's it charge at when v-tec kicks in?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived