Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

This build would be done and in the process of a damn rebuild if ya all would do more werk and less yappin :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Daddy has a set. Overhear finger poppin eachothers assholes and shit

what the actual fuck?

lol

talkin about putting stuff in assholes....

I'll be puttin this dick in that big ass port if it ever gets flared ends

LOL

I work all weekend. I hoping to get paid to figure out the source, using the ampere dsp, and such. Give me a few days, and this cunt should be making noise. I hope . lol

https://youtu.be/XLO9WZwp7yQ

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

This build would be done and in the process of a damn rebuild if ya all would do more werk and less yappin :D

lol

ill ask again.. please do my doors ? Please?

love you bud........... hope your feeling ok, and or get better kid.

what the actual fuck?

lol

LOL

I work all weekend. I hoping to get paid to figure out the source, using the ampere dsp, and such. Give me a few days, and this cunt should be making noise. I hope . lol

lUlz

lol

lol

Sure you are ready to head down that rabbit hole?

:D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

And I call dibs on second in line for the train that is gonna get run on that port by boom

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

what the actual fuck?

lol

LOL

lUlz

One of the greatest lines...... LMAO

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived