Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

Let me know how them Dreams sound

Agreed with Tyler. I have something I need a good comp set for. Been thinking of the dreams

From just some free air time I can tell you they sound great. Really well balanced, even free air you can tell they have a really nice freq response to them.

Yes sir. This is like my 3 set, that ive never heard. Lol.... but, from now on, they are staying with me. ;)

Agreed with Tyler. I have something I need a good comp set for. Been thinking of the dreams

When your ready, i got you. ;)

I bought that AA 1k..solid little amp.

You run this? You like? Hell if you got one, then its automatically a rad buy :)

Finally some pix. tired of all the foreplay.

Werd, spitting on it, and throwing it to ya. :buttlick:

Yes sir. This is like my 3 set, that ive never heard. Lol.... but, from now on, they are staying with me. ;)

You run this? You like? Hell if you got one, then its automatically a rad buy :)

When Im ready I'll let you know.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

When Im ready I'll let you know.

I got you. :hi:

Installed in another ride for friend..pushing Havoc 15..

lol? no shit? does ok?

I contemplated getting the 1k for my mid sub, over the 2k. But since I already had the 2k and everyone wants to lowball for gear now days, I'll just hang onto it.

I'm really hoping to finally get those dreams in the truck here soon. If you get yours in before me I'd love to hear your thoughts on them. Tips on things etc.

As far as the car goes, I thought you had a TL for some reason then. Sorry man. Those are bad ass little rides. I'd love to pick one up for a commuter!

That stuff is asphalt based, what makes it so different than the other asphalt deadener's on the market?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived