Sundown Audio

just bought a rockville rxd-m4 amp

Bayuk89

How did they prey? Im ok with spending $125 to hav some bass in my truck until I can afford better. I never claimed it was quality. I just say that it has its place. It works fine until I get better. But in an effort to at least provide yall with some info to back up what you are saying I just tore my backseat out and pulled my amp. Im fixing to pit up some gut shots. I not promoting this amp. I know its crap but it has its place. There are no gut shots available so I at least want to put them up so that you can back what you say up.

20151214_094202_zpslyxevkyb.jpg

Sweet

the amp is a lie. they market and sell it as a 3k RMS amp. It doesn't do 1/2 that. straight up lie. If that works for you then that is fine. It's not fine with me so I don't give them any money. And to me, if they are willing to flat out lie about performance, what else are they willing to lie about?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Idk clean seirra, there was a lot of valid points from the members. The amp arrived and it had some decent weight to it (compared to some flimsy pioneer walmart amps i had many years ago) installed it and set the gain with 50hz test tone. It works just fine for me, will be buying better quailty in the future. Thank you all for ur input, i know its all constructive criticism because y'all trying to help and i appricate that.

I havent found a second hand amp that puts up these numbers for that price. Im always looking at fs threads. Right now the best deal I know of is an saz 2500 for 350. I dont have 350.

Still learning but have started gathering.

So why do you guys buy a crappy 150$ amp if you cabn buy a good quality second hand amp?

Because they can't wait and save money for good gear. Remember we live in the I want it now, have to have it now, society. So they want bass right now, so they buy shit equipment and then start threads trying to justify it, and then we're all the bad guys when we say it's shit equipment and they get butt hurt. Been going on for quite a while.

So the logic that's currently used is, "I have $150-200 to spend, I want bass right now"! No discipline, or self control, or even common sense to say "no, I'm almost half way to being able to get a more powerful amp for just a little bit more". SO they give in and buy said $150 shit amp. Then see first paragraph above, and now instead of being almost half way there, they have a shit amp, and are now at $0 to save for better amp.

How's that for an answer!?

I can see clearly that you do not understand the English language my friend. If you did then obviously you could understand the thread. Some people spend $500 on a prostitute for an hour. Me I spent $500, actually less, to have bass for the next year or so while I gather supplies. Makes sense to me. But ok you win. Im a dumbass. At least Im a happy dumbass though. :)

Still learning but have started gathering.

I've used crappie equipment. Only difference is that I accepted it and never tried to justify it

Run what you want it's your money and what matters is that it works for you.

Archived