Rockville M3 $125 1000 watt amp

mcfalcon

Dc will. I would rather have dc but cant swing it buddy.

well i dont work for dc any longer so my comments and thoughts should not be reflected onto them.

second your logic is conflicting bro deep down inside you know its garbage you just dont want to accept it you can get a used 1000.00 watt amp of good quality for around the same price

Hey it's up to you if you buy shit quality. You asked the Internet what we thought and you got your answer lol.

My thoughts are, why waste you're money on shit that won't last, when you can save up and get something decent. Don't wanna buy new? Look on Craigslist. Or here. Plenty of deals.

missed ya punkin ;)
Missed me or my DGAF attitude lol

Btw thanks for sending me nudes at 5 fucking am lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

No sir I dont. The other amp is phoenix gold. The only respectable system I have ever heard was big hoss.I would love better but its what I bought and could afford.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Hey it's up to you if you buy shit quality. You asked the Internet what we thought and you got your answer lol.

My thoughts are, why waste you're money on shit that won't last, when you can save up and get something decent. Don't wanna buy new? Look on Craigslist. Or here. Plenty of deals.

missed ya punkin ;)
Missed me or my DGAF attitude lol

Btw thanks for sending me nudes at 5 fucking am lol

morning wood had to share =)

for $25 a pop, they have some half way decent looking and sounding pro mids too.

Would I buy them? no. Are they super shitty? not really. better than the $10 pyle pro mids on PE

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

..............................................................................................................................

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Archived