Sundown Audio

Opti 4001D .5 ohm Dyno?

ShadeTreeMechanic

the nendo's I have heard have had coils put on the mid ranges to prevent from trying to play to high where they have no business. So I am bit jaded. there are very few if any pa speaker that can sound good without a choke on the high freqs.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I agree. PA's are very bright. My extent range of brands I've listened to is limited to what I have and what j heard at the TDH show last year, but they were/are all bright as can be. Not harsh unless wayyyy over packed

the nendo's I have heard have had coils put on the mid ranges to prevent from trying to play to high where they have no business. So I am bit jaded. there are very few if any pa speaker that can sound good without a choke on the high freqs.

Werd

Mine where pass band... 63 to 1.8k

That said, ive never seen a nendo PA run even close to the lower end where i ran my PA junk.

You dont eq the fuck outta any pa,... your fucked. Again IMHO.

If your not doing 55 plus, or a spl rig,.. get comp sets, and be much much more happy, Again, just me.

Oh I agree, I just use really high quality european drivers for my doors, however I did buy some pa speakers that I like I will showcase them when I get to that part of the build that are just meant for my music to carry outside the car and to keep up with my hopeful 160

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

European drivers? There is a line of Polks above the MM line. They are a little out of my price range but would they sound that much better than the MM?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

European drivers? There is a line of Polks above the MM line. They are a little out of my price range but would they sound that much better than the MM?

There are several German made comp sets that will make you cry how good they sound.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I used to work for a company called california audio technology or CAT for short, I got to spend alot of time playing with R&D product. I can tell you it was the best job I had right out of high school and worked there for 10 years before getting into law enforcement. In that time I was able to play with just about every high end driver on the market as well as build passive xovers and just have fun sweeping drivers and doing critical listening in y spare time for fun. In that time period I learned that I could probably never buy a set of car audio components and be happy with the sound and output, the closest to buying a set of car comps was after hearing a pair of focal k2 power. If it wasnt for the fact that I could a better comp set with raw drivers for less money I would have bought them.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

It's ALL ABOUT THE INSTALL! My crescendo pwx 10s sound awesome. Everyone that's heard them likes them unless everyone lies. We are in a snow storm right now but if it stops I'll go do a video with only the nendo 10s playing.

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

I used to work for a company called california audio technology or CAT for short, I got to spend alot of time playing with R&D product. I can tell you it was the best job I had right out of high school and worked there for 10 years before getting into law enforcement. In that time I was able to play with just about every high end driver on the market as well as build passive xovers and just have fun sweeping drivers and doing critical listening in y spare time for fun. In that time period I learned that I could probably never buy a set of car audio components and be happy with the sound and output, the closest to buying a set of car comps was after hearing a pair of focal k2 power. If it wasnt for the fact that I could a better comp set with raw drivers for less money I would have bought them.

You will never find car components that are close the performance/dollar of raw drivers. (or just straight performance)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

100 PERCENT AGREE, Morel and focal can do a decent job but you have to spend 1000's of dollars on there upper teir sets. better off building your own.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived