Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sp4 12'


Allen Lancos

Recommended Posts

Posted

OP, make sure you can fit the SP4's, they have an 11.25inch mounting depth, whereas your current kickers probably are less than 8inches mounting depth.

No they don't. The website has the 12, 15 and 18" listed at the same depth. The 12 is about 9.5" deep
well that is silly.
Posted

Time for one! My experience level for a blowthrough is 0! Id rather stay sealed but am open to opinion on poerted! Ive already decided against a blowthrough. I work 6 days one week 7 the next!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

I love how every time i mention my current box size in a single cab truck, all i get is how its impossible or there is no way!

Anyway so 4 sp4 12's or 2 sp4 15's? What about cabin gain? Very little interior space in truck, would this negatively effect a ported box?

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

you still thinking sealed? My guess is cabin gain has a similar effect on both ported and sealed, but that is a straight up guess.

I would think going with the largest proper sized ported enclosure you can fit will make you the happiest, even if it's with smaller subs. again a bit of a guess though.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

Vehicle is an 04 Dodge Ram. Box dimensions are Depth 1 (8"), Depth 2 (15"), Height (23"), Width or length (59"), comes out to 6.581 cubes after figuring wood thickness of 1"

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3222 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...