aculous Posted January 21, 2016 Report Posted January 21, 2016 Cream cheese stuffed jalapeños wrapped with bacon and baked in butter and brown sugar with poblanos too is awesome.
BigYellowBlur78 Posted January 21, 2016 Author Report Posted January 21, 2016 As far as reheating all we have is a microwave, as for cheese I was considering a cheddar, mozzarella or pepper jack... It looks like I'm going to have to bring something else... I was afraid of the items holding up.
corey0928 Posted January 21, 2016 Report Posted January 21, 2016 Cream cheese stuffed jalapeños wrapped with bacon and baked in butter and brown sugar We made these for tailgating once and people kept walking by asking for one. The one guy made like 200 of them and we sold some. Paid for the keg lol
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 21, 2016 Report Posted January 21, 2016 http://realhousemoms.com/crock-pot-cheesy-chicken-bacon-tator-tot-bake/ Never tried it so not sure how it will work out. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 22, 2016 Report Posted January 22, 2016 I usually bring a big bowl of fruit I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
79 cutty Posted January 22, 2016 Report Posted January 22, 2016 I usually bring a big bowl of fruit Usually bring most of it back home with you?!! Lol. Just kidding, but I actually had a coworker who always used to bring strawberry soda, guess who the only person was that would touch that crap!!! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
bcpballer64 Posted January 22, 2016 Report Posted January 22, 2016 Hell now I want strawberry soda lol, or some grape or orange. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
79 cutty Posted January 22, 2016 Report Posted January 22, 2016 Hell now I want strawberry soda lol, or some grape or orange. Lmao, said no one ever! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 22, 2016 Report Posted January 22, 2016 I usually bring a big bowl of fruit Usually bring most of it back home with you?!! Lol. Just kidding, but I actually had a coworker who always used to bring strawberry soda, guess who the only person was that would touch that crap!!!Lol you'd be surprised, oranges and bananas start looking like a real good option after you feel bad for stuffing your face with bacon and little smokies haha. Bananas always disappear, oranges there's usually a few left cause people get too lazy to peel them/don't want to get their hands/keyboards all sticky lol. Strawberry soda on the other hand, fuck that shit I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
CleanSierra Posted January 22, 2016 Report Posted January 22, 2016 I do crock pot meatballs. One good sized jar of grape jelly, 2 bottles of chili sauce, similar to cocktail sauce used for shrimp. Throw in a bunch of meatballs and let it sit on low in the crock pot for a few hours Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.