Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, Bernie, Marco, Ted.

when Bush was president i was making $7.50 an hour. i had paid checks just chilling without being cashed. i was 19 years old and had the money to buy a house. i was buying cars left and right i didnt even cared. i would get rid of them once i got tired of them. i was making $7.50 and i was doing more with my $278 weekly check that what im doing now with over double of what i made then. to say you was unemployed when bush was in office only makes you look like a lazy person because in all honesty i was doing more with less money when he was in office.. dont forget that when the fuel cost went up he gave all tax payers a bonus that Obama soon took as soon as he set foot in office

Remember when Bill Clinton said nafta would mean more American jobs?

Worked out well huh?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There still is alot of jobs to be had. I know a few welders that are looking for decent welders to employ. Starting wage is 25 an hour I believe. Yet there is nobody with the skills to do this welding. All it takes is a year or two of trade school and you're set. Our issue is laziness, not lack of jobs. The mexicans aren't taking our jobs. Louis CK said it best, if someone who is foreign, doesn't speak your language, has no connections, and doesn't have a social security number is taking your job maybe you don't deserve it. Most of the jobs they are taking are jobs nobody here in the states would do anyways.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

When Bill was president, Hillary was pushing for us to be a service economy. She was on the board of directors for Walmart. NAFTA free trade agreement and tax breaks to offshore were enacted. When Obama was elected, Hillary said that we now know it doesn't work. She never offered to fix it and was just like "oh well".

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Remember when Bill Clinton said nafta would mean more American jobs?

Worked out well huh?

Who was it that proposed and pushed it?

That's one of the rare things where both major parties got on board.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yes mexicans smuggle drugs & are apart of drug related crimes. but consindering the us govt. backs and protect one or more of those cartels makes your point null and void. if they had a problem with it they'd do something about.

& the majority that come over here are just looking for a better life, and will work all the jobs us lazy americans wont.

not to mention we took this land from indians & the southern area's with alot of mexicans were apart of mexico before we took it from them..

im all for closing borders and shit, but how many other races come here illegally and no kne bats a eyelash?

I used to think like this... I work in an area where there are quite a few illegal's. I was actually propositioned to start a cleaning company, charge 10 dollars an hour and offer them 5 dollars an hour and 300 a month for rent if I were to own a house/duplex for them to live in. I was told they would be completely happy with the set-up because their countries situation is so much worse. The thing is... it wasn't even people from Central America, they were from Moldova.
I found out that this is a really common practice in many of the local cleaning companies, as I have worked with a few and talked to the workers to find out some were on visa's, but many were illegals with pretty decent set-ups for background checks. Some US Citizens are not afraid to give illegals their social security number, as long as they work for a legitimate cleaning company and they are paying federal taxes under their SSN, it pads their social security check when they file for it in their late 60's or 70's.
The crappy part about all of it is... Because the companies are paying below minimum wage for the illegals to do the job, it actually hurts the economy. Many of them will work 70+ hours a week so they can send money back home and help out their people that are struggling... They money they earn isn't even going back into the local economy or even the US economy. Which is why it blows my mind to see these politicians claim another country is going to pay to stop their people from coming over here when they only benefit from that happening.
Sad thing is though, this immigration crap is mainly to turn our own population against our self's instead of seeing the bigger picture... There are much bigger problems we have than immigration that is causing immanent danger to the US economy. The lobbying for the large corporations are causing this damage and every damn politician that is up for the presidency right now is just a pawn, I have zero faith in any of the candidates.

Yes mexicans smuggle drugs & are apart of drug related crimes. but consindering the us govt. backs and protect one or more of those cartels makes your point null and void. if they had a problem with it they'd do something about.

& the majority that come over here are just looking for a better life, and will work all the jobs us lazy americans wont.

not to mention we took this land from indians & the southern area's with alot of mexicans were apart of mexico before we took it from them..

im all for closing borders and shit, but how many other races come here illegally and no kne bats a eyelash?

I used to think like this... I work in an area where there are quite a few illegal's. I was actually propositioned to start a cleaning company, charge 10 dollars an hour and offer them 5 dollars an hour and 300 a month for rent if I were to own a house/duplex for them to live in. I was told they would be completely happy with the set-up because their countries situation is so much worse. The thing is... it wasn't even people from Central America, they were from Moldova.

I found out that this is a really common practice in many of the local cleaning companies, as I have worked with a few and talked to the workers to find out some were on visa's, but many were illegals with pretty decent set-ups for background checks. Some US Citizens are not afraid to give illegals their social security number, as long as they work for a legitimate cleaning company and they are paying federal taxes under their SSN, it pads their social security check when they file for it in their late 60's or 70's.

The crappy part about all of it is... Because the companies are paying below minimum wage for the illegals to do the job, it actually hurts the economy. Many of them will work 70+ hours a week so they can send money back home and help out their people that are struggling... They money they earn isn't even going back into the local economy or even the US economy. Which is why it blows my mind to see these politicians claim another country is going to pay to stop their people from coming over here when they only benefit from that happening.

Sad thing is though, this immigration crap is mainly to turn our own population against our self's instead of seeing the bigger picture... There are much bigger problems we have than immigration that is causing immanent danger to the US economy. The lobbying for the large corporations are causing this damage and every damn politician that is up for the presidency right now is just a pawn, I have zero faith in any of the candidates.

i think everyone knows that politics are all fucked up. there all corupt its more about who is going to benefit them. its all its about.. but in obama's case i think it was just a trend

Archived