dammmit man

getting down for sure and a half. South Carolina? I'm gonna have to see if I can get my buddy Hunter to check this out. He's going to NOPI nationals, I'll tell him to keep and eye out if you go.

im on the other side of South Carolina, 5 hour drive from there! Wont be able to make that one...

dammit! He's over in Saluda. Welder for some plant. note, I actually haven't ever met this guy haha, just talk to him on facebook about powerstrokes and stuff

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah i see. Though i did stop by my local audio shop who helped me build my original setup and they are asking me to go to our local audio show and compete. Thinking about doing it next time it comes up! I just wanna see some numbers! He may have been blowing smoke up my ass but his comment was I have only heard 1 other vehicle around here that would give you a run for your money but hes running 4 15's. So we willl see!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

lemme know when the show is, I'll let hunter know about it. He'd dig this. I'm trying to talk him into a pair of SP4's for his truck down the line

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

time to update your profile pic to some Fi goodness

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Every freakin thing in the truck is shaking and you cant see any of it in a video. Its loud as hell i promise, which i guess the warning should somewhat prove that!

its like cameras record at a frame rate that filters out bass shake...I can tell its getting down from watching alot of videos... even some of steves vids the camera can be deceiving.... I cant make a single video that makes my explorer with the Lvl3 DC12" look like its worth a shit ... but yes it is.... thats why when you see glass getting destroyed you have to think its about 200x louder than anything you have heard.....all im thinking is you have 2x 12".... alot more power and electrical and about a 10th of my cabin space.... it just has to pound

yeah i think most, ok i lie idk about most but my galaxy s5, had 32 frames per second (32fps), which in the bass world is like the worst possible thing because everything around that frequency is almost nullified, ive taken some video where the sub stops moving completely on certain frequencies...

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

you can really tell at the end of the video

and yeah meters are expensive, try to find a shop near you that has one, some shops might, or check the SMD tool map and see if anyone in your area has one that can meet up.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

smd tool map, where are you seeing this?

nvm the power of Google, found it. Closest meter to me is about 4 hours away on there! Ill have to call around to some audio shops in surrounding cities.

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Archived