March 2016 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Showtime Electronics - Enter to win a badass sub/amp and wire package!!!

2016 March SOTM Vote  

152 members have voted

1. 1. 2016 March SOTM Vote

• juan777
    • basshead7890
    • all4spl
    • str8_n8tv
    • bolanorthhighlands
    • Wood
    • ChevyBoy95
    • MADVIBES
    • JeepAndBassXJ
    • askmeaboutmy6.5s
    • jwebb209
    • PaCiFiKbAllA
    • Nicholas Rechichi
    • lowcel
    • Allen Lancos
    • freyscarhomeaudiodesigns
    • natemikegray
    • SojiaRaggs9000

i kinda looked at the systems and looked for who did the msot with what they had, if your running a wall and all kindsa power you dont really need the prize, kinda like when somone buys 100 tickets in a raffle where there was only 200 sold lol

all nice systems though. wish my ghetto ass rig up looked half as decent. oh well maybe ill make it look good when I'm finally happy with it haha

you are an idiot if you think that. We have had tons of smaller builds win. Matter of fact i don't even know that very many people WITH walls have even won it. Whether or not they "need" the prize is up to them. Most people i know have 2 cars. They have a wife, mother, father, brother, 2nd vehicle, 3rd vehicle....might wanna put it in one of those rides. Just because YOU might not need it don't mean someone else don't. If you feel like you can't win or the rules don't suite YOU, then don't enter the contest. Go to your FB page and start your own. Give away 10's of thousands of dollars worth of shit for 10 years and see how you like it when people STILL bitch.

and FYI: NUMEROUS times we have had FREE for ALL's. where anyone with a car and a stock system can get in. And people STILL bitch. SMH

I just posted how I chose to cast my vote if I am an idiot for that, that is fine with me. feel free to delete if its against the rules. or if anyone is upset about how i decided to cast my vote, or delete my vote if it was against the rules on how I chose to cast my vote

not sure if this post is against the rules but feel free to delete if so. or if it upsets anyone can delete it also

I did not mean to offend or piss anyone off if so let me know.

sorry man it is just frustrating to do all the stuff i do and have people still complain. :Doh:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Now I know why this site is no where near what it once was

good luck with your facebook popularity contest

Some might stay some might go welp some people with some real knowledge might go

I said I will leave wood alone and say sorry if the judges find nothing worng

So I am sorry and I am gone

WRONG. This site is as great as it EVER was. There were 80 million when i started this 10 years ago and 50 million MORE websites that have been created since and it is still UNDER 100k Alexa. I don't understand the comment "Some with real knowledge might go". What does that mean? Just because you are upset about something you think everyone is gonna leave with you? LOL Let them. Plenty of great "knowledge" here, always has been, always will be. I know one thing, any time a crab apple gets upset and leaves this site, they are never missed and quickly forgotten about. They always lurk every day and almost always come back.

As for the "poplularity contest", this is not an easy contest to deal with every month. You got cheaters, crybabies and complainers....very few GRATEFUL people (that didn't win). But i still do it because i like giving stuff away.

Last but not least, even if you are a "friend", if you don't like it here, then log out, don't come back and maybe ill see ya someday. No hard feelings. ADIOS.

wow really steve ok

I stated no one cares if I stay or go nor would I try and take people with if you think I am that type of person no wonder you put the word friend with the quote signs

I did think were friends not "friends" I was wrong and I am ok with that.. it was just a surprize.... I was also very grateful for all that you have done for me from sotm to when you let borrow parts for my build or just haging out I still remember that I thought I expressed that... When I say this site is not what it once was before I left for a few years do to personal reasons this place had high traffic and post a flying and now I noticed that some post on will stay on the updated board for hours..... a few years ago there was so much going on that would never happen if you take offence to that

sorry its still my opinion that there is not no where near as much traffic again just an opinion

So my problem with the voting every time some one got 30+ votes in a day 100% of the time there was rule breaking and cheating and I think that is BS

I will leave the SOTM page my vote really does not matter if it can be spammed to win anyways

I have no hard feelings as well if we see each other cool if not good luck to ya! your "friend" Alpine

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

As far as the controversy about members coming in just to vote and leave, yes lots probably will. I left shortly after signing up in 2012 because of a bad experience. Im going to give it another chance and start a build log tonight and see how it goes. So i guess the attention and "promoting" this thread brung wasn't all bad.

Jesus Christ. When this month ends I guess nick Brian and I will sit down and discuss the votes and over view them all. I can assure you from what I've seen everything is on the up and up at this point no matter what everyone thinks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im really not wanting to keep arguing this, but for the longest time, that shit was frowned upon. I wouldn't have brought it up if it wasn't a rule. Again, if its gotten more lenient, just let us know. Im not mad. Im not trying to start shit. Just pointing to the facts available to us.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Bass brings all the hots chicks to the yard, damn right Juan's is better than yours

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Now I know why this site is no where near what it once was

good luck with your facebook popularity contest

Some might stay some might go welp some people with some real knowledge might go

I said I will leave wood alone and say sorry if the judges find nothing worng

So I am sorry and I am gone

WRONG. This site is as great as it EVER was. There were 80 million when i started this 10 years ago and 50 million MORE websites that have been created since and it is still UNDER 100k Alexa. I don't understand the comment "Some with real knowledge might go". What does that mean? Just because you are upset about something you think everyone is gonna leave with you? LOL Let them. Plenty of great "knowledge" here, always has been, always will be. I know one thing, any time a crab apple gets upset and leaves this site, they are never missed and quickly forgotten about. They always lurk every day and almost always come back.

As for the "poplularity contest", this is not an easy contest to deal with every month. You got cheaters, crybabies and complainers....very few GRATEFUL people (that didn't win). But i still do it because i like giving stuff away.

Last but not least, even if you are a "friend", if you don't like it here, then log out, don't come back and maybe ill see ya someday. No hard feelings. ADIOS.

wow really steve ok

I stated no one cares if I stay or go nor would I try and take people with if you think I am that type of person no wonder you put the word friend with the quote signs

I did think were friends not "friends" I was wrong and I am ok with that.. it was just a surprize.... I was also very grateful for all that you have done for me from sotm to when you let borrow parts for my build or just haging out I still remember that I thought I expressed that... When I say this site is not what it once was before I left for a few years do to personal reasons this place had high traffic and post a flying and now I noticed that some post on will stay on the updated board for hours..... a few years ago there was so much going on that would never happen if you take offence to that

sorry its still my opinion that there is not no where near as much traffic again just an opinion

So my problem with the voting every time some one got 30+ votes in a day 100% of the time there was rule breaking and cheating and I think that is BS

I will leave the SOTM page my vote really does not matter if it can be spammed to win anyways

I have no hard feelings as well if we see each other cool if not good luck to ya! your "friend" Alpine

not sure where you get that info from. But your opinion and fact are 2 different things. This site has never stopped growing from day one. It's just as busy as ever. Traffic (and bandwith demand) is still insane here. I don't know what all that "friend" talk is about, this has nothing to do with that. This is strictly me telling you, as a member you are wrong. You are wrong about how much traffic we have and you are wrong about "knowledgeable people all leaving". I mean they come and they go and they come again, just like any other forum. But the core "Quality", and "knowledgeable" people that have been here for years usually don't go anywhere. But as a "friend" you don't have to be here if you don't want to be. That's all i am saying. Just log out. Simple. No hard feelings.

As for shady SOTM stuff, we go out of our way to make sure it is as fair as possible. It ain't perfect but we try. But no matter what we do, there is always a portion of the people who will have a problem with something. It never ends. Ill just keep doing it and if people want to join, they will. If not, don't.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Damn Juan she was loving that shit.

If there is ever a most chicks getting demos in your ride contest, I think you got that one.

Keep the vids coming man, love em.

You should get some demo vids for the 18+ section ;)

Archived