Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

Actually I haven't which is why I asked for some more opinions.

The wheels I really want are about $4k which is never gonna happen so I have to go with something else, just been weighing my options for the past few months.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 1 month later...

Car is parked for now so build Is on hold,

Probably won't touch it till next year now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 2 months later...

Quick update on this piece of shit,

It has now developed electrical problems,

I can't stand this fucking car, been problem after problem since day 1.

To Anyone that's thinking about buying one of these car, run the Fuck away, do not buy one.

I've owned some flat out pieces of shit that had less problems than this thing.

As soon as I can get out from under this thing it's gone, I'm done with it, won't put any more money into it at all.

I'm going to try and get it fixed under warranty and then it's gone,

If they won't fix it well then it's time to go to war with them and the dodge dealer I bought it from in court.

I hope it doesn't come to that but from my past dealings with them I'm guessing that there is a very strong likelihood that it will.

I talked to a few of my peeps about it and they tell me that the tipm and the engine harness likely need to be replaced, it's a couple thousand dollar job, and apparently a common issue on these shit boxes.

Wow..........I'm sorry to hear this. I know you constantly have bad luck you don't deserve. I hope you get out from under it and things turn around in your vehicle department.

To make you feel a tiny bit better....I bought a "beater" for $1500 Everything worked fine during test drive which was this past summer. Since then it has been one thing after another. I now have $3100 into a piece of shit and it's been sitting in my yard for 2+ weeks because of the clutch. I am done spending money on it but I am also fucked because it doesn't move....... For $3100 I could have gotten a MUCH better vehicle than this POS..........I am about ready to post it on Craigslist for fucking free to whoever comes and gets it first.....I want to buy a brand new vehicle and have my Tahoe be my beater but with a single stall garage and MN weather that's a no go. Best of luck Chris.

P.S. Maybe it's time you get a free alternator to cheer you up. :spiteful::spiteful::spiteful:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 3 months later...

So i got the new tipm installed, only thing that changed is all the warning lights stay illuminated now instead of flashing on and off.

Talked to a head tech at a dodge dealer and he says the main wiring harness could be shot or the cluster is possibly bad.

Going to try and get it out there for him to look at it within the next few weeks.

Been doing some other work to it when I've had time too, ill post some pics up later.

Once i get it up and running right im going to look at trading it in, i already know what i want and i got the go ahead to get either of the two that im looking at, just got to get the details and financials ironed out before i decide what im going to do.

Archived