Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

2 is always better than one I'd go sealed.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who rides in the back seat?
Iirc the seats recline dont they? so if you put them straight up it would give you a little more room and avoid the angle.
Or maybe its a different year that has that option. I swear they do in my friends caliber but Im not sure the year.

My daughter does.

Nope, these only have one position.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I would do an experiment. You could build what ever fits in the space and put both subs in it even if undersized. Then block the port off to see what difference it makes. then you could take one out and run one to see what works best.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Not interested in running AA havocs or chaos , Even Sundown SA or Z-3 can handle sealed.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Not really interested in buying new subs honestly, theres plenty of other options out there but i already have the dcons.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Makes sense 

26 minutes ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

I would do an experiment. You could build what ever fits in the space and put both subs in it even if undersized. Then block the port off to see what difference it makes. then you could take one out and run one to see what works best.

Im having the enclosure custom built for me, id rather not pay for two plus shipping for both.

Anything i throw in here is going to be leaps and bounds better than the factory kicker sub thats in it now.

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Im having the enclosure custom built for me, id rather not pay for two plus shipping for both.

Anything i throw in here is going to be leaps and bounds better than the factory kicker sub thats in it now.

You must be sick of replacing the windows because of the kicker?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

3 hours ago, Karkov said:

You must be sick of replacing the windows because of the kicker?

For sure, and the neighbors are sick of me rattling everything off their shelves too.

Archived