Jump to content

Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just need to color match the dash kit. It'll look much better

I think it would look somewhat better like that but the kit just isn't well fitted, it has gaps all the way around.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Shit, i think i might end up going sealed prefab too

I contemplated getting a custom made sealed enclosure but since it's temp and these are $35 woofers I couldn't justify the cost.

Plus this prefab was the perfect volume for the subs and it's actually built pretty well.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Shit, i think i might end up going sealed prefab too

That was probably the gayest thing I've ever seen you type. But I'll allow it

I think this box would work with a ssa icon 10", I'd rather not fuck with building a fiberglass box when I can buy this one

http://subthump.com/Pontiac-Custom-Subwoofer-Boxes-by-Subthump/Pontiac-Firebird-and-Trans-Am-Custom-Subwoofer-Enclosures-by-Subthump/93-02-CamaroFirebird-Drivers-Side-Stealth-Enclosure.html

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I was just gonna post as my status that I wish you had the money for a huge build. Something tells me it would come out good

I wouldn't even know where to start lol, biggest build I ever had was 4 12's in a trunk.

Maybe I'll do one someday just to say I did it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Hat, image dynamics, morel, cdt, hmm....... decisions decisions.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

If we're taking a vote, then I vote for HAT :D

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Posted

We can't take a vote do to the no vs. Thread deal but your vote is noted either way.

That's kinda the way I'm leaning too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8993 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...