Sonic Electronix

Not trying to diss or make anyone look bad, but has anyone ever ordered anything from them? Order says shipped on their website and I was suppose to get the package yesterday, but the only thing updated was the shipping label. Looked this morning and delivery date says "Pending," and i obviously never got the package. Called FedEx and they said that means they never received the package. Sounds sketch, thoughts?

-Chase

I know the owner personally, and he is on vacation right now, so I highly doubt he could have gotten that out to you. However shoot them an email he does check it even when on vacation and he can probably confirm what is going on.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

I know the owner personally, and he is on vacation right now, so I highly doubt he could have gotten that out to you. However shoot them an email he does check it even when on vacation and he can probably confirm what is going on.

I emailed him Tuesday and asked when my package would be shipped (said Tuesday) and it got updated that night like he said, but confused if the package got lost or what. Emailed him again today and have yet to hear a response asking what happened, like I said not trying to make anyone look bad, I'll give someone a chance first before I assume the worst.

Like I said hes in Vegas on vacation, so all he can do is possibly call the shipment company and see what happened. But that is an assumption on my part, he may not be looking at his email at all since he is on vacation. But he will take care of you, just be patient.

Sounds like they printed a shipping label but never actually shipped the package.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

No issues in my dealings with them, wish they had more international shipping options though.

Not counting the freshly built (?) rusty X-10 but that was last summer & drop shipped from Sundown i do believe.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Says sundown only company but they sell EMF?!?! is EMF part of Sundown? WTF is going on with this? ask your friend

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Sundown only was the previous company name, EMF does direct ship from Sundown for anything not in stock. However if it is a EMF specific product then it is shipped direct from EMFs warehouse. ALL THIS INFO is my OWN personal knowledge and may not be 100% correct.

I am only answering these questions because I know what I know, I am not trying to provide any excuses or answers other than the facts I know.

FACT - EMF Audio owner is currently on vacation in Las Vegas.

I ordered from them recently. Got my stuff on time no issues. They just recently moved into another warehouse so you'll get it sooner or later.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Ive ordered from him, know multiple others that ordered from them as well spending several thousands..

He is personal friends with the owner of Sundown, he is not out to scam anyone, nor has he ever.

His site use to just sell Sundown Audio hence the old name SundownOnly.com, now he has his own brand called EMF which is why the has changed names.

Archived