Jump to content

Slamology 2016, Who's going?


bcpballer64

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll be driving out Friday with walwalka and be there the whole weekend.

Last year I was at ninjas hotel. 10/10 rowdy would recommend.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

can I bring hennessy in a plastic water bottle? Like a big ass water bottle.

I think yes

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

I'll be driving out Friday with walwalka and be there the whole weekend.

Last year I was at ninjas hotel. 10/10 rowdy would recommend.

We are exchanging demos, no questions asked lol

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

 

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Posted

I'll be driving out Friday with walwalka and be there the whole weekend.

Last year I was at ninjas hotel. 10/10 rowdy would recommend.

We are exchanging demos, no questions asked lol

well duh lol lets hope the fit stays intact long enough to make it there. 2 weak ass 12s were giving it hell.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

I'll be driving out Friday with walwalka and be there the whole weekend.

Last year I was at ninjas hotel. 10/10 rowdy would recommend.

We are exchanging demos, no questions asked lol

well duh lol lets hope the fit stays intact long enough to make it there. 2 weak ass 12s were giving it hell.

She'll be fine. My truck already has a half cracked a pillar, door panels are ripping and floor is on its way and I'm dragging that bitch lol and its not loud at all

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

 

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Posted

can I bring hennessy in a plastic water bottle? Like a big ass water bottle.

I think yes
shouldn't have a problem, I've taken bottles of liquor in and ninja will have a few bottles of ciroc with him lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

can I bring hennessy in a plastic water bottle? Like a big ass water bottle.

I think yes
shouldn't have a problem, I've taken bottles of liquor in and ninja will have a few bottles of ciroc with him lol

shit ninja has bottles of shine and ciroc waiting when he pulls up to the front gate lol

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Hmmm, Since I have never been to a meet up of this site to this scale. Only time I got together was once out here in the midwest with maybe 2 dozen people. Only people I knew where 2 members I had met prior to it. Just might make a shirt with my name on it lmao.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...