With Cruz out, CAN Trump beat Hillary?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kasich just dropped out if anyone hasn't seen that...he made a statement that he and Cruz hope to unify the party to take down hillary, which makes me hope there is an actionable plan in play and not just a pipe dream from kasich.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

There is a play here. I curious as to what

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The convention could be make or break for not only the white house but the House and Senate. The people who "dropped out" haven't let there delegates free. It's a slime ball move to go into the shadows and broker a nomination. Millions of people are gonna be pissed. Let us hope they don't walk away and just give the white house away...

They should pull hilary from the election untill they decide what to do with her.

They should put her in jail until they decide what to do with her.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

They should pull hilary from the election untill they decide what to do with her.

I don't think her supporters would even flinch. This ship has some steam. And what if they push a criminal case, she beets it and now she is there boss? I would hope there is more integrity in the FBI but the chief is a political appointee

But for now I am going with the math.

Trump -R

Clinton-D

So far trump made people believe he is born again conservative. I'm not sure that facade can hold up. I see holes in the whole thing and have since the beginning. I also underestimated the will of fools.

Hillary is going to have a tough time recruiting liberals. Something she has always had trouble with. She is anti gay "untill it was cool to flip", pro war, beyond pro war, she is bought and paid for a hundred times over by everyone from Monsanto to the Saudi royal family. She loves the banks, supported and still supports the repeal of Glass-Stigal. None of here stances even mirrors a modern liberal. She basically told Sanders supporters that she don't fuckin need em.

Of course all of these issues were nails in the coffin 4 years ago but this year people lost their fucking minds. They forgot that after the pagent, after all the lies, they will have to lead this country. No more twitter fights, no more pretending to care. Actual work where every word you say could possibly start a war and get Americans killed over bravado or ignorance...

Archived