They are supposed to protect us but who is supposed to protect us from them?

Don't act like all police officers are bad man. Have a kid and try to sway them to be in the force for a bit of their early life if you want to try to make some change.

When i saw it this morning, the first thing that came to my mind was the cop going full retard. He was basically bawling. Kinda showed me , he knew he fucked up.

That and how calm the chick was....... id be a puddle of turd.

Yeah, the fact he seemed to have instantly known is what gets me. I don't think any officer wants to kill (don't fucking haggle me on this, you should know damn well what I mean) and would be a bit effected.. but this dude went full retard.

This one in Baton rouge is just as bad,

Dude was pinned to the ground when the cop opened fire on him.

This one shows the actual shooting so once again watch at your own discretion.

He had a gun on him, we can see the cop was holding his left hand, and was battling to get a hold of his right hand. That I would expect. If I had a gun on me, and resisted arrest. If my gun became visible, and in anyway, made a movement towards it, whether it be to grab it or not. I would expect to be killed.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I don't believe all cops are bad, never once said that.

But I can tell you the police I had interactions with when I was a younger vs the ones I've dealt with more recently are very different.

Things have changed a lot with the way police behave.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The Baton Rouge one I have no sympathy for. Guy was a convicted felon in possession of s firearm and a convicted sex offender. Good riddance

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The Baton Rouge one I have no sympathy for. Guy was a convicted felon in possession of s firearm and a convicted sex offender. Good riddance

I have no sympathy for him either but still the way it was handled was wrong in my opinion.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Depends. Did they know who he was. With his record he had to be known. That could have let to this. He might have said I'll kill all you before you get me again. He may have been able to get his hand in his pocket where the gun is. That one I have a lot harder time with.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't believe all cops are bad, never once said that.

But I can tell you the police I had interactions with when I was a younger vs the ones I've dealt with more recently are very different.

Things have changed a lot with the way police behave.

If I lived in a moderately big city and joined the force around 2003... and stayed in until now dude, I'd be so fucking paranoid I'd probably quit. Guess that's just something not cut out for me. I mean, shit. Did you see the video of the guy in Istanbul shooting the suicide bomber? In reality it's what you sign up for, but can you imagine just working in an airport dealing with civil bullshit every day of your life like fat people getting pissed because they need two tickets, then all of a sudden guys with AK's and bomb vests on come up in your shit? Thinking like damn, I literally just shot a suicide bomber and I'm probably going to blow up now. Fuck that yo.

Also, as bad as this all is, our possible next president just got proven guilty and they're literally just letting it slide.

The Minnesota shooting seems pretty fucked up , seemed like a decent guy with no police record but the one in Baton Rouge that guy had a huge police record and if the police didn't do it someone else eventually would have. It's hard to comment on this shit we don't see what the police deal with everyday people lying , hating , disrespecting them . They put up with a lot and never know who's on there side . That said I feel like they were wrong on the Minnesota shooting.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived