Honestly,I believe America is a boiling pot and it's almost ready to burst. So many thing's have been going on for year's and it's just a matter of time before it all explode's. It suck's there's still racism ,corruption,poverty,and injustice in this country but it exists,why act dumb like it don't. Are we moving forward at all? Sometime's we need to stop,listen,observe,and take action. No one is going to tell you they're going to do harm to you,they'll do it behind your back,or when you don't expect it. Yes,it's sad what happened and I really feel for the officer's family but when will this country realize that we need to focus on us not the money,oil,gold,natural resource's,and all the other BS that only make's some richer and other's poorer.

Man the new black Panther movement is getting pretty dangerous, stirring up shit, and spewing hate all over the place.

They are showing up to protest heavily armed as well.

This is the last thing any of us need as a country. We need to stand together, building up racial tensions on purpose will not help anyone at all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

All that is true but I think this country has become so greedy,that the rich will do anything to get richer. Start wars,start riots,whatever makes money,and unfortunally tragedys make money. If everything is going good,no problems,everybody getting along,the rich dont make money of that,lets cause problems and us rich folks will solve them for you,how sad,i read all that like a book.

anyone else heard about the "Day of Rage" bullshit that's supposed to go on tomorrow?

I'll be packing all day if I leave the house.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Thanks for the heads up!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

google it dude. There's a list of "places not to be" buuuuuttttt

I don't fuck around and people are bola level retarded nowadays

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived