Hope you'll fix it, but your install is very nice.

I love how you make it look good. Great craftsmanship, great skills !

Congratulations for the final result. ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

2 hours ago, notorious97200 said:

Hope you'll fix it, but your install is very nice.

I love how you make it look good. Great craftsmanship, great skills !

Congratulations for the final result. 1f44d.png

thanks a lot man....bummer that I might go bigger and rip it all out, but that's the game!

Took a little over an hour and a half plus a test drive on the highway, but I'm happy to say I was wrong and it seems like the problem is gone! Nice going to Plaistow Subaru for diagnosing the problem! I picked up a new PCV valve too, figured I may as well do that while I'm in there. Plus, it definitely needed new plugs...

jEb0wed.jpg

PtYXfTQ.jpg

wNDBLTK.jpg

old vs. new

yaR1nP9.jpg

I misspoke before, the cracks are on #1 and #2

nYpvCLR.jpg

MaTB7S9.jpg

q2Mr17s.jpg

all back together....

hKNUqAo.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

took a couple quick videos today. I like the video in this phone but the audio isn't good...

System's got more in it, but I don't want to turn it up all the way till I get on a meter. Feel like if I crank it, I lose the mystery and I'll just build it bigger.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Excellent fit and finish on the box.  Looks unbelievably stock in a good way!  

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

43 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Excellent fit and finish on the box.  Looks unbelievably stock in a good way!  

thanks man!

Little update....I went to the first show of the NADBL season in Danbury, NH last weekend. It was nice to hear people complimenting on the install, and that they didn't believe they were just 8s. Cool to see some serious setups again as I haven't in a while.

I'm happy with the install, but don't like the #'s...When I metered to find my peak freq. (slow sweep, 20-80db) I hit a 147.5....My peak was 39, which was surprising since the box is tuned at 35. But when I got on the meter to play a tone, I could only get a 137.3 playing 37, 38, and 39hz tones. I should have just run the sweep again as suggested by the guy who helped me meter the peak, but I didn't think of it at the time.

Now my problem is, I want to get louder, but I like the setup...and it seems like so does everyone else. I have seriously limited my options with this install, and everything I want to do cost some serious cash. I'm leaning towards bumping up the electrical first; 220 amp Singer, change out to 2/0 OFC (only running 1/0 CCA right now), and ditch the baby batteries for a 3100 in the spare tire location, all costing about a grand. I feel like it might get at least a little louder if it can hold voltage better....although, it didn't really drop below 13.2 at 2k rpm. 

Other things I've considered is-

upgrading to X-8s (would involve expanding the back of the box for more airspace so I don't have to redo trim, but they are expensive little woofers) also looked into CT Meso 8s and DD 608s

selling the M2c and getting a 3500-4k amp...but would most likely end up blowing these and getting new ones anyway...and I'd have to upgrade electrical too

At this point, I'm looking to move soon, and don't really want to get myself into another full build out. I learned a lot from the last one, (including how much I change my mind) and would hate to be stuck in the middle of something just to pack it all up. But this is already too long and I'm just thinking out loud

aright, so I decided.....

azdHMsh.jpg

MeLowps.jpg

zl15JVh.jpg

1KkhGFb.jpg

3ZXT7T4.jpg

CB4rkuE.jpg

Hm7cdI6.jpg

w4vEl2D.jpg

OvMXlhK.jpg

Lw92aRn.jpg

pXtus5L.jpg

that's as far as I got today. all the modifications that included cutting up the old box are now done. With the help of Triticum, he confirmed that the ports were too small for the power and airspace I'm running. The biggest I can fit in this box without running out of space are 2x 4" ports. The ends will be a little close to each other (9" apart) but I don't think it will be an issue. Figured out I can't fit a 3100 under the floor since I only have about 6" height, but a 5100 will fit  on it's side and shouldn't have an issue on 2-2.5k plus the high output alt.

I'm hoping this won't take long and I can have the box back in soon. I miss it already.

Maybe it's just me but your pictures aren't showing. 

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived