New dsp dropping this month

06RTCharger

I have 4 panamenian SQ champs on my team using the Audison Bit Ten, trust me, get that one, is not expensive at all and you can even keep the Stock Head unit, no need to spend a lot of money on a HU and still not getting the same result as you can get on a nice DSP, is very easy to use btw, not like the crappy 3sixty software :)

I have 4 panamenian SQ champs on my team using the Audison Bit Ten, trust me, get that one, is not expensive at all and you can even keep the Stock Head unit, no need to spend a lot of money on a HU and still not getting the same result as you can get on a nice DSP, is very easy to use btw, not like the crappy 3sixty software :)

i happen to think the 3sixty.3 software is extremely easy :unknw:

I know weve done the rounds on this before Steve. I even talked to you about it when you let us kick it at the shop at auto rama 2 years ago. (thanks again by the way,.. such a rad time, and you where a stellar host, i still feel like i got cheated on the ping pong lol) My back still hurts acting like i could pick up your SMD driver lol.

I had the RF.1 and RF.2, and quickly bought the RF.3. I loved my .2 at the time. The .3 was nothing but issues and struggles. Never connected and stayed connected faithfully.

The knob, ..the worst,.. man, it would not jump through selections reliable, ever, THEN, would go FULL tilt out of no where. Like, out of no where.

Saving programs was near impossible, i tried this cable, that cable, and 3 updates, talked to Forrest at RF for 3 weeks. Man... struggle.

Granted, again, i bought it and had it running weeks after launch. I expected some hiccups, but man,... i did NOT care for that dsp at all at the time. Im sure some updates helped. But, just my honest opinion,... i prefered the .2 by FAR. Just me. No hate. Just what i had going on, and 2 others that bought one after me, also struggled, sold them and bought others. Just the time i had with it.......just my experiance.

just because you had issues with your's doesn't mean the software itself is difficult...and just because you had an issue with your's does not mean everyone has. I mean i had some hiccups in the beginning with one of them (when they first came out and i got one of the very first) Got a new one and that was that. No need to spend the next 5 years complaining about it. If it bothered you that much, and i can see it did, then don't buy the .4. I will be the first in line though. :)

Just talking about my experiance dude. Shit, Setting slopes, cuts, tweaking the bands was easy. It was just the other issues i had. Adjusting what i could with the .3 was easier than the .2. Was just the other issues. Thats all man. Its not like it kicked my dog or anything.

Yah i was looking at those also, the bit ten and bit one. This wasnt a HU post tho lol, im still working on deciding on one, choice will be made soon.

i happen to think the 3sixty.3 software is extremely easy :unknw:

I know weve done the rounds on this before Steve. I even talked to you about it when you let us kick it at the shop at auto rama 2 years ago. (thanks again by the way,.. such a rad time, and you where a stellar host, i still feel like i got cheated on the ping pong lol) My back still hurts acting like i could pick up your SMD driver lol.

I had the RF.1 and RF.2, and quickly bought the RF.3. I loved my .2 at the time. The .3 was nothing but issues and struggles. Never connected and stayed connected faithfully.

The knob, ..the worst,.. man, it would not jump through selections reliable, ever, THEN, would go FULL tilt out of no where. Like, out of no where.

Saving programs was near impossible, i tried this cable, that cable, and 3 updates, talked to Forrest at RF for 3 weeks. Man... struggle.

Granted, again, i bought it and had it running weeks after launch. I expected some hiccups, but man,... i did NOT care for that dsp at all at the time. Im sure some updates helped. But, just my honest opinion,... i prefered the .2 by FAR. Just me. No hate. Just what i had going on, and 2 others that bought one after me, also struggled, sold them and bought others. Just the time i had with it.......just my experiance.

just because you had issues with your's doesn't mean the software itself is difficult...and just because you had an issue with your's does not mean everyone has. I mean i had some hiccups in the beginning with one of them (when they first came out and i got one of the very first) Got a new one and that was that. No need to spend the next 5 years complaining about it. If it bothered you that much, and i can see it did, then don't buy the .4. I will be the first in line though. :)

Hey steve, first things first, thanks for the site and products u provide man, awesome stuff. Always watchin the youtubes also. Is the 4 already in the works? Any inside scoops you can give about it? Lol

I do not understand why when ever the term "sound quality" comes up, people automatically say processor.

The only MAJOR thing you need when it come to sound quality is time alignment. You do not need a processor to accomplish this.

Buy you a good head unit with built in time alignment and move on. If you need much more than this, then you REALLY need to rethink and redesign your system.

/Rant

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

so, having delay, a much better TA than most of HU TA´s bring, having a 30 band EQ, slope, much better x-over than the Hu doesn´t worth the money? i agree with you, HU is enough to get a great sound but a dsp is way better and easier, just my opinion...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I do not understand why when ever the term "sound quality" comes up, people automatically say processor.

The only MAJOR thing you need when it come to sound quality is time alignment. You do not need a processor to accomplish this.

Buy you a good head unit with built in time alignment and move on. If you need much more than this, then you REALLY need to rethink and redesign your system.

/Rant

To each their own.

/Rant

This all the way.

/Rant

This all the way.

not quite. Although time alignment is one of the most important things, it isn't the ONLY thing. I like a powerful processor with lot's of options. I like my Eq's. I try not to boost and only cut around my valleys rather than match peaks. But cars being the worst environment there is and so many being so different and affecting the sound in different ways by being shaped different (the cabin), they need help some times. I don't need to "rethink" any of my system's simply because i prefer a 3sixty.3. I also like what i see in all the other brands too. I love the on screen programming they are all doing now. It isn't just an RF thing for me, i like them all (so long as they work properly).

Now a processor or an EQ in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use it properly might not always be helpful. I can agree to that.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived