If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

Except when you use it to say something the media doesn't like.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Even right wing talking heads are saying Trump lied 37 times during the last debate. I'm talking actual false, not even close lies.

And I am NOT a Clinton fanboy. She lied maybe 10 times, but most agree it's 4.

How the fuck did someone flat out lie so much? The right used to be the honest ones. You could count on that, weather you liked the person or not at least they told you the truth...

Doesnt matter how much trump lied. Hitlary shouldnt even be in the running. She should be in prison. Nice example of how some people are above the law. In her campaign ads she slams on trump with videos of things he said years ago. Some of the vids look like they were filmed in the 70s. Then is like is this who we want in the white house. Bitch needs to look in the mirror.

If we are talking jail time, Trump has to testify in November. For a little rape case. I know, to some people it's WAY less an offense then an email marked with a C. Which is not an appropriate classification marking and wouldn't even hold up against a soldier. Doesn't matter what Giuliani says.lol

Shit show of the highest order. Republicans are being duped. Trump isn't anything near conservative.

Democrats are being duped. Clinton is the opposite of a liberal...

That's one of the things I've been harping on to my friends. When you look closely at their platforms, Clinton is and has been very conservative for a liberal, in spite of a few hot button issues. And Trump is rather liberal for a Republican. Really they should've each switched parties at the beginning of this cluster fuck.

If we are talking jail time, Trump has to testify in November. For a little rape case. I know, to some people it's WAY less an offense then an email marked with a C. Which is not an appropriate classification marking and wouldn't even hold up against a soldier. Doesn't matter what Giuliani says.lol

Too many people are ignoring stuff like this.

And by no means am I saying Hillary is perfect . had to point that out before the Trump people try to string me up.

But when Trump has stated he's walked into dressing rooms at pageants and said he gets away kissing and groping because he has money. Then states he didnt do it, sounds just like a cosby issue. You cant tell on yourself, then say you didnt when those women confirm you did everything you said you did.

I bet he's regretting running for office right now. And lets say he wins, none of this will look good for business every again.

The timing of it all coming out is just way too convenient for me to believe that they didn't plan the release,

I fully believe that trump is just a pawn in queen hillary's game.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived