If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

Looks like we get to find out if trump is even remotely conservative.

I think hillary got what she deserves. That was the worst example of political corruption in my lifetime. And I'll be 40 on sunday.

The Democrats are going to have to die. THAT party just shit on their own people. The republicans can learn from this. Trying to force a dumpster fire on their constituents and calling half the party basement dwellers exposed who was running things and these very basement dwellers put an end to that shit.

Now, he wants to change the first ammendment to make it easier to sue people. He also wants to ban military type weapons, high cap mags etc.

It's in here somewhere but I am afraid that dude is going to be super left as far as government powers go.

All in all it went as expected. I was glad those emails came out but I wonder why no RNC leaks have happened? Roger ails, Chris Christy and a few other criminals need to be kept out of the federal government. Forget party bullshit, there are some terrible people about to be in real positions of authority...

Source? Thats not at all what I've read

Team NorthWestSPL

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think impeachment is in his future.

i saw impeachment in obama but no one acted and look at our debt now

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

If Trump fails, ill call it as I see fit.

I wont vote for him again either, just like when I voted for Obamas first term and he done nothing he said he would so I didnt vote for him again.

Then I get called a racist for voting for him.

Some people are stupid as fuck....

Meanwhile we have riots through out the USA because Trump was elected...

What did Obama do for those urban communities in Chicago (or anywhere for that matter), that is his home state and he done NOTHING for his brothers....

But no riots of coarse.

He could surprise us all. You never know. Everyone is so convinced that he's going to be bad. While I don't think he's going to be great I do think he's going to be ok. Hillary scared me. Good thing she will die before she can try to run again

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I wasn't for HRC but I definitely wasn't for Trump. His acceptance speech was OK. Seemed like less of a tool than usual.

His 100 day plan doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but his intentions are there...

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I'm glad his acceptance speech wasn't a shit show. It was actually pretty respectful and thought full. I just wish everyone would calm down. I also find it kinda ironic that I see so many people who preached about showing acceptance, love and equality to everyone are spewing hate worse than what Trump ever did. Just yesterday I saw a post that ended with "I hate white people"....keep in mind he's about as white as you get. I said "So you hate yourself and your family. He said something the effect of yup. It's just so sad and aggravating to see all of this. This whole double standard thing is getting really out of hand. Anyone can make racist comment about white people. If you're not white you can make blatantly racist comments about anyone and no one bats an eye but god forbid you make an even remotly racist comment about someone and you're white. No one should be allowed to make any of these comments and get away with it. It's a terrible double standard.

In 2017 when you all have extra money in your pocket because he dropped taxes to 15% you will be happy. More money for you to spend in the economy and at the same time create more jobs.

If you make say $50,000 a year it would equate to about $300.00 more dollars per month in your pocket. That is an equivalent of a $2.00 an hour raise approximately.

Looks like the President Elect is going to set a record for backpeddling on campaign promises. No wall, no charges for clinton, completely establishment cabinet etc.

Wonder if Republicans will admit buyers remorse? The Democrats are still head in the sand about obama...

Archived