If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

If you don't vote for trump you're voting for Hillary. Lesser of two evils here. Hillary will get us in another war. And it will be with Russia.

It doesn't matter. Trump will not win. There's no way they would let Hilary get out of that Benghazi shit if she wasn't already picked to be the next president. You know there will be an executive order on y'all guns too.

I believe this election is a setup. We know the Trump family has been around for years and has lots of connections. If they let Hillary win now, then Ivanka gets to run in 2024. She may be on a ticket with Pence down the road.

And thanks to social media. this election is a joke.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I troll the shit out of people on page when I do the politics shit and the articles they show me are all over the place, lol. My favorite ones are about Trump winning and Obama not leaving because of it.

I love to post facts on peoples FB post about Both candidates. People get butt hurt cause they only readlines , then share the post. But actual post is full shit

If you don't vote for trump you're voting for Hillary. Lesser of two evils here. Hillary will get us in another war. And it will be with Russia.

It doesn't matter. Trump will not win. There's no way they would let Hilary get out of that Benghazi shit if she wasn't already picked to be the next president. You know there will be an executive order on y'all guns too.

I believe this election is a setup. We know the Trump family has been around for years and has lots of connections. If they let Hillary win now, then Ivanka gets to run in 2024. She may be on a ticket with Pence down the road.

And thanks to social media. this election is a joke.

This election cycle was a joke without social media being involved,

This whole country is being overrun by a bunch of fucking morons.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Lots of seats in the house and Senate are up for grabs, that's where the votes are going to matter the most,

A presidents hands are pretty much tide without their backing,

If you think hillary is going to win no matter what and you aren't OK with that then you better damn sure make sure the rebulicans running for those seats in your state get them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I will NEVER vote Democrat.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I'm not even wasting my time

Same

I would vote for trump. I believe it's all rigged and our votes don't matter anyway.

This is why i'm not voting. Our whole voting process for president is total bullshit as it is and you vote doesn't count. The fact that the final decision comes down to the electoral college (and house of reps should that fail) shows you exactly how much your vote really counts. Voting for president is really put in place so that American citizens feel included and don't try to revolt when in reality your vote means nothing and the electoral makes the decision for you. This wouldn't be such a big deal if the electoral college always voted for the majority but the fact that they've voted against the popular vote at least once (four times to be exact) is enough reason to believe that it doesn't matter. No point in wasting your time. Vote where it counts. I constantly get bitched at by everyone on campus for not voting and even my best friend and family but oh well. I guess if I have the right to vote I have the right not to vote as well.

When the electoral college overruled the popular vote:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/presidents-winning-without-popular-vote/

Maybe you should actually look at how the electoral college works.

The more people that don't vote because they think their vote doesn't matter the more it actually does matter.

There are potentially millions of people who don't vote because of that reasoning and if all of you did you absolutely could change the outcome.

Archived