Mounting 1 amp underseat and 1 in passanger foot-well

You keep thinking a higher price means a better product,

Those stinger rca's are a ripoff, those are for the guy that has more money than brains and thinks the more money he spends the better the sq he will get.

Get the smd rca's,

Or the soundrive ones.

Ive asked around here before, what are some top brand rcas and wires before on other posts and got no responses. So ive just went off of what i see other people talking about and ive seen stinger wires mentioned several times as being high quality wire company when other people are talking. And theyve been around for a long time. And you gotta realize im a NOOB. All i can assume is what ive seen and been told and what ive loooked into with my own noob researchin. Way too often i seen comments like "you get what u pay for" used around here when peoples equipment fails or issues arrise and cant be figured out. So im trying to stay away from beng told "you get what u pay for" lol. The point of all that stuff was that lenghts do affect cost of wires. Even with those smd rcas the length DOES affect cost. Granted its way less of an affect than the stingers lol my point still stands, 16ft cables cost an extra $30 more than the 3ft smd cables. Im definatly gonna look into why some rcas cost more, way more. But im not at the "RCA" purchasing point yet. So stinger was just one of my choices ive looked at for future reference. This post is just about how to mount amps to vehicle but we get side tracked with my rca choices.

I would have to be smoking crack to pay that much for rcas. You want the best of everything but are willing to mount your amp in a stupid place to save a few bucks? You are going backwards. You can do whatever you want if you can live with it.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

because someone doesn't want to put screw holes into their vehicle means this is the wrong hobby for them? that's a laugh. Drilling holes may be necessary for adding additional power wire if you have no factory grommets that are unused to run it through, but as far as securing amplifiers and other accessories to keep them from moving or becoming a projectile, using a good adhesive is just as good in my opinion. If you want to remove that piece that's glued down, it might be a bitch to do it, but it can be done.

and those RCAs are ridiculously priced! I bet if you tested the signal through them in comparison to some much lesser ones, you wouldn't be able to measure a difference. I'm with broke, that's for those "it's the best that money can buy" type of people, thinking the most expensive is the best.

My point is that screw holes are very minor compared to what he may have to modify in other parts of the vehicle,

So if he isn't OK with making a few holes he probably isn't going to be OK with the other mods he will probably have to make.

And besides that if he still wants a loud sub stage it will literally rip his car apart over time, a few screw holes aren't shit compared to what a loud sub stage can do to a car.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Agree, a couple self tappers ain't gonna hurt anything. Just know where your punching through ,.. obviously.

Thats the point lol i dont know what is in those areas, im not a car guy at all. I was thinking maybe someone would tell me if those are safe area or not to drill thru. I looked under the car and i cant tell wtf is behind all that metal. Only thing i can see that incan define is the exhaust pipes lol. The rest of the metal, mostly flat, i dont know if there area generally wire runs within the body or some kinna tanks in that area. I have no clue lol. Just lookin for a lil general help.

My point is that screw holes are very minor compared to what he may have to modify in other parts of the vehicle,

So if he isn't OK with making a few holes he probably isn't going to be OK with the other mods he will probably have to make.

And besides that if he still wants a loud sub stage it will literally rip his car apart over time, a few screw holes aren't shit compared to what a loud sub stage can do to a car.

It would be fine if i could see both sides and know it wasnt anything dangerous within the space from the interior metal floor to the underbody metal. The hole isnt the issue, its what im potentially drilling into thats the issue. Cant just go drilling holes clueslessly lol.

I would have to be smoking crack to pay that much for rcas. You want the best of everything but are willing to mount your amp in a stupid place to save a few bucks? You are going backwards. You can do whatever you want if you can live with it.

Never knew it was a stupid place, ive never asked about amp location. But i know some people do mount amps under seats. Just wondering, whats ur reasoning for calling an under seat amp as stupid?

I was thinking about the amp on the side of the console. Under the seat is not so bad if you don't spill a drink. Nobody knows what is in the way in your car because nobody knows exactly where you want to put the screws. If you are not comfortable putting screws where you might not be to tell where they are going, then don't do it. This is not something anyone can tell you without looking at it to be 100% sure there will not be something in the way. Maybe you could take it to a shop to have the amps put in.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived