Onelowgreek Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 I was browsing Fi's website this weekend and noticed they discontinued the Q series subs, I own a 15" in both SSD and Q and I think the Q is a far better sub. Anyone know why they discontinued them? Lack of sales?
baron_of_bass Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 Think they'll release a revised version soon Team Bass-Hz
catch 22 Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 They're releasing a revised version on cyber Monday. You can still buy the old version of all subs.
Joe X Posted November 29, 2016 Report Posted November 29, 2016 http://www.ficaraudio.com/product-category/q-neo-series/
mothra Posted November 29, 2016 Report Posted November 29, 2016 http://www.ficaraudio.com/product-category/q-neo-series/ maybe it's me, but that thing is super sexy. if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
Keith77 Posted November 29, 2016 Report Posted November 29, 2016 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Keith77 Posted November 29, 2016 Report Posted November 29, 2016 Then new BTL are also just as SEX Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.