America will pay for wall now according to trump

17 minutes ago, jimdog32526 said:

I respect you man.  I really do.  I wasnt personally attacking anyone.  Everyone makes blanket statements on politics.  Thats a part of the problem.  Im not sure which part of my opinion you didnt agree with, perhaps my statement that Liberalism is a form of insanity.  I understand why you would think that would make me a far right wing nut job, but actually I am a centrist.  I dont agree with anyone basically, lol.  The problem is people cant have a rational discussion about anything, and change their mind or their opinion thru discussion.  That is the biggest problem of all these days.

Just saw this, lol

Talking politics never ends good way to many opinions.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

All these threads blow just waiting for football

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I don't get the chaos over this wall why can't we protect our border , my parents are immigrants from a Poland , I'm first generation here don't see what the big deal is if we all donate 2 dollars it will be more then enough . But what the fuck do I know I'm just waiting for football.

I saw a documentary on this. People walk across the border while tress passing on peoples property. Leaving so much trash that places look like a garbage dump. The land owners are physically threatened and killed by smugglers (drugs and people). The state government has their hands tied. People pay thousands of dollars to have their children smuggled to the border. Then the kids walk up to border patrol as un accompanied minors and are taken to social service care centers. a lot of people sneaking across the border have actually come from Central America. We might have a problem on our border but the Mexican southern border is a lot worse. Mexico is taking huge measures to secure its southern border and criticizes the US border security even though our border is basically open.  

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I think the government would be shocked to see how much they would get if they started a go fund me page for the wall.

Archived