I absolutely love watching everyone lose their shit over Trump. I haven't felt this good about the political landscape in America in quite a while... actually, ever.

There's so much shit talking. It's great how infuriating having Trump in office is making people melt down. Quite a sight.

:popcorn:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

So why is it so bad Trump takes the weekend off? When I don't come in to work on Saturday/Sunday, i don't call it a vacation...

I guess I don't have enough haters to tell me what I can call a weekend.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

i didn't know going to your house for the weekend was a vacation.

really seems more of a business trip if he is holding a media event/campaign rally/whatever.  It's cool though that he is actively interacting with the public though, atleast I think.

i'm pro-trump, but really just don't give a fuck. i heard my taxes were supposed to go down, and the oil market is going back up...so i'm pretty happy.

my neighbor is hardcore liberal guy. asked him his thoughts of the current state of things. "Well, nothing is really affecting me. My investments are still returning how they should. I'm just gonna go camping every weekend and not give a shit, just like I did the last 8 years."

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I started watching OAN news channel. He is getting shit down but the left is so butt hurt that they have lost they are trying to sabotage our 45th president. But the wall, deport as many as you can, Ban radicals from entering our country, reform taxes, reform Obama Care, and continue  to create jobs to make America great again. Take away federal funding to states and colleges that continue to go against the federal government. Start with The golden state, plenty of chances to make repairs to damn, roads, ect but funnel money into BS programs.

My 2 Cents, like it or leave this country needs a change to be better. PERIOD!

4 hours ago, srp365 said:

So why is it so bad Trump takes the weekend off? When I don't come in to work on Saturday/Sunday, i don't call it a vacation...

I guess I don't have enough haters to tell me what I can call a weekend.

The problem is that we are footing the bill for those trips, at an estimated $3,000,000 each.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

52 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

I started watching OAN news channel. He is getting shit down but the left is so butt hurt that they have lost they are trying to sabotage our 45th president. But the wall, deport as many as you can, Ban radicals from entering our country, reform taxes, reform Obama Care, and continue  to create jobs to make America great again. Take away federal funding to states and colleges that continue to go against the federal government. Start with The golden state, plenty of chances to make repairs to damn, roads, ect but funnel money into BS programs.

My 2 Cents, like it or leave this country needs a change to be better. PERIOD!

? you're out of your mind. *waits for some bullshit shot about me being on the "left"* Also fuck you, that like it or leave means that according to your logic the only people who agree with you deserve to be citizens, people who spent money/time/effort, own land and have family in this country but because they don't agree with you they don't deserve to be here? This country was built on discourse you jackass.

By your logic every state and college in this nation would lose federal funding. But that would be great, kill all discourse and then you could live lavishly like North Korea, they also control what people can think and say and kill dissent as much as possible.   

Archived